• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

I hope that alley oop pass was a panic by Murray. Just horrible. It's bad enough that the endgame guy is DeRozan and he doesn't shoot 3s. The three point shooters can't create their own shot. Down 2 the best case is probably OT.

Can't believe people doubted paying Tatum. He's so good. They just need to draft well, maybe get rid of Kemba and stick with Smart at PG.

Last edited:
they were setting up the alley oop after the first TO then came back to it

it was weird

my SUNS with the best record in the league

Big loss by the Lakers tonight. Seems the Mavs are more likely to be the 5th seed now, leaving it to Lakers/Clippers round 1.

Hadn't really watched the Kings all season until a few late games the last few weeks. Fox, Hield, Haliburton is going to be nice. They just need that one guy who is that level or higher.

The Lakers are going to have a tough time staying out of the play-in. They've got Raptors, Nuggets, Clippers, Blazers, Suns, Knicks coming up. Portland's schedule is just as tough but they have their harder games at the end finishing with the Jazz, Suns, Nuggets.

Hadn't really watched the Kings all season until a few late games the last few weeks. Fox, Hield, Haliburton is going to be nice. They just need that one guy who is that level or higher.

The Lakers are going to have a tough time staying out of the play-in. They've got Raptors, Nuggets, Clippers, Blazers, Suns, Knicks coming up. Portland's schedule is just as tough but they have their harder games at the end finishing with the Jazz, Suns, Nuggets.

yeah portlands finishing schedule is way tougher and theyre a game behind but with a little luck they can get to 6. they do play each other.

I’m not sure the Thunder brought their A game tonight. 110-58 with another quarter and change to play against the Pacers.

Luka with 31/12/20 in a close win vs. the Wizards. Westbrook with 42/10/9.

I've never seen anything like this in basketball before

Saw it earlier and it reminded me of a long ago lawn darts party (before they were banned). Pretty insane for hoops.

Last edited:
Never seen it. I don't know if anybody else in the NBA could do that. Maybe Jokic.

By the way, Lonzo had 33/10/8/3 going 8/17 from deep. The Ball brothers are the future of the league. Lonzo's still only 23.

Was at the game and the place went apeshit when he made that pass. His talent level is just off the charts. He had 11/7/8 with 2 blocks mostly playing at about half speed to get his legs under him. Bridges had 27 and Rozier had 29, and yet LaMelo is the most exciting player on the floor.

We've got 9 games left to try to claw back up the standings and hopefully out of the play-in, starting with the Heat tonight.

Was that pass with the healed wrist or the other one

Either way, ridiculous

With Denver beating the Clips, now its more likely LAC/LAL end up as 4/5 seed, which could have some interesting tanking implications between Utah and Phoenix. Lakers and Clippers also can likely do a late season tank to avoid each other

The Lakers can’t tank and avoid the play-in.

The Lakers can’t tank and avoid the play-in.

Not complete tank but the last game or two of the season if they're clear of POR by enough games, there can be some thrown games. (Portland and Lakers play H2H, and if Lakers win they should be at least 2 up on portland. Portland has the hardest remaining schedule of all the playoff teams)

Then again, you could see some of those teams tank to Portland to hurt the Lakers, especially if Portland beats the Lakers head to head. Portland has remaining gains vs Den, Utah, Phx their last 3 games of the year.

I thought about that when I posted above about late schedules.

But then I thought more and a team in or fighting for 1st or 2nd isn’t going to tank to try to put the Lakers in 7th or 8th.

Back