• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Embiid kinda lumbers around a lot of the time

His volleyball instincts shine through sometimes when he dives for a loose ball or turns around for a block and in those moments you remember he is in fact a good athlete

Randle -- true to form for Thibs -- leads the league in minutes

that said, he's second in the league in defensive win shares, so I may be underrating him

lots of unique games in the NBA these days

I was a fan of Randle's game going back to Kentucky. I think the Lakers wasted him (and about a dozen other good players in the late Kobe, post-Kobe era). I saw him live this year and completely fell in love with his new game. I've even shed some Knicks hate.

LeBron is out tonight against Denver. Seems like the Lakers are headed to the play-in tourney. They are currently tied with Portland for the 6th spot (7th place is relegated to the play-in tourney) and the Blazers are playing much better.

So Lebron is all butt hurt about the play-in now because he thought it would never impact him but now the Lakers a cratering.

The play-in may be keeping the Lakers in the playoffs. Which is yet another good thing about the playoff. A championship caliber team that faces injury problems can survive the play-in and make the playoffs.

Regular season was super boring lately as really the only drama traditionally would be who would make it as the 7 and 8 seed, neither of which mattered. Now, unless you're in the top 3-4 of each conference, you've really got something to play for (and the top 3/4 have HCA to play for). I think its great.

And it makes the playoffs better because the 7 and 8 seeds had to earn their way in.

By the way, 7:30 is the Marvel/ESPN/NBA crossover Warriors vs. Pelicans.

The Marvel stuff is on ESPN2. Comic book style graphics, Marvel themed play by play and color. Some illustrations tracing shots and stuff. Asking players about their favorite heroes and stuff. Interview with Captain America and Pelicans fan, Sam Mackie coming up.

It’s decent enough execution.

The Marvel podcast lady is much better at this than Richard Jefferson. How do people not realize how bad he is at this?

The Marvel podcast lady is much better at this than Richard Jefferson. How do people not realize how bad he is at this?

White people like Richard Jefferson because he makes Dame Lillard look like Lil Wayne

Westbrook at 14/21/24 on 5-8 shooting -- can't imagine there's ever been a stat line like that

Westbrook is a top 10 athlete in the world when he's cooking

edit: third 20 reb/20 assist game in NBA history

just saw it, haven't looked it up -- who do you think has the other two?

Last edited:
James Johnson just kneed the fuck out of Draymond. Got a tech.

14/21/24 is insane. I wonder how many games Russ has played 38+ minutes and only had 8 fga. And the Wiz won 154-141.

Matisse with a block and a steal in his first :05 of game action

Sorry that’s five seconds in case that was unclear

Back