• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Can't think of many great players who have done less in their careers.

14/21/20 is only the third game in NBA history with 20 rebs and 20 ast. Russ has two of them.

Can we name players who are

A) better than Russ
B) with a lower bball IQ

I like Garrett Temple’s game. I’ve wanted him on the Sixers for a few seasons.

The Marvel podcast lady is much better at this than Richard Jefferson. How do people not realize how bad he is at this?

Draymond got the most hero points. The Marvel podcast host picked him. ESPN needs to hire her over Jefferson.

The Marvel podcast lady is much better at this than Richard Jefferson. How do people not realize how bad he is at this?

Draymond got the most hero points with 10/13/15/3/2. The Marvel podcast host picked him. ESPN needs to hire her over Jefferson.

Jesus Christ. These guys are trying to win a championship and they're not vaccinated? Lebron's been out with an injury as well, so 36 hours of feeling like crap wouldn't have hurt him. I've been assuming that some of these random DNPs were guys who get vaccinated and weren't 100%.

I'm sure Lebron is being really socially distant though

That call on Campazzo when MPJ hit the three should have been a no-call. If anything AD ran into him. That was a huge call.

Yup, that hurt, could easily affect final seedings. Huge call.

That call on Campazzo when MPJ hit the three should have been a no-call. If anything AD ran into him. That was a huge call.

So you are saying that NBA refs favor star players with calls which impacts game outcomes which impacts playoff seeding? Novel concept.

Ed Malloy should never be allowed to ref again. He is clearly on the take, especially when the Heat are involved. Motherfucker went to high school with Tim Donaghy, and he is still somehow reffing NBA games, and usually fucking the Hornets in the process.

I heard that mentioned during a broadcast the other day. Good move on all sides. He's going to actually play. It's not just ceremonial.

Back