• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

The Jazz/ Nuggets/Mavs all being on one side of the bracket is just Brutal for the Suns, unless the Lakers drop to the 8 seed by losing the first playoff game.

The Mavs might have the best player on the court in most matchups but their next best player may be around 5th if Porzingus is healthyish and less if he isn’t.

The Jazz/ Nuggets/Mavs all being on one side of the bracket is just Brutal for the Suns, unless the Lakers drop to the 8 seed by losing the first playoff game.

they definitely werent tanking but losing to the lakers was actually probably for the best (aside from signal of them getting whooped) since the blazers have a real tough schedule down the stretch and lebron should be back. i would bet the lakers end up passing the blazers and get the 6 seed.

they definitely werent tanking but losing to the lakers was actually probably for the best (aside from signal of them getting whooped) since the blazers have a real tough schedule down the stretch and lebron should be back. i would bet the lakers end up passing the blazers and get the 6 seed.

yeah I know the rough schedule but the 'Zers got the tiebreaker on the Lakers and are up a game on them. Really interesting to see if either PHX, DEN or UTAH would want to tank to the Blazers to keep em in the 6 seed. I'd think Denver and Phoenix would want to beat them to make the Lakers play the Clippers in the first round.

yeah I know the rough schedule but the 'Zers got the tiebreaker on the Lakers and are up a game on them. Really interesting to see if either PHX, DEN or UTAH would want to tank to the Blazers to keep em in the 6 seed. I'd think Denver and Phoenix would want to beat them to make the Lakers play the Clippers in the first round.

yeah, if the jazz beat the dubs tonight tanking against the blazers might make sense, but still somewhat risky as it opens up losing the #1 seed.

Jaylen Brown out for the season. They weren’t going to do anything in the playoffs, if they even made it but still sucks for him

MY SPURS leading the Bucks 87-64 at the half. 45 in the 1st and 42 in the 2nd. Highest scoring half in Spurs history.

Westbrook with 28/13/21 to break the triple-double record but misses the game winner against the Hawks

That's insane. Are the Bucks playing with 5 guys?

Yeah. The good ones, too. The Spurs were hitting everything. No lead is safe after that Celtics comeback though. Shooting 67% from deep and 61.8% from the field.

Spurs win 146-125.

Last edited:
Yeah. They've been giving up a ton of points lately including 143 and 133 to the Rockets in the last two weeks. I don't know if they get past the Heat or Hawks in the first round.

Speaking of the EC, the lower seed I see the Nets struggling with the most is the Wizards. The Wizards have an elite backcourt who can keep up with Kyrie and Harden. The Wizards can put up a ton of points. They neutralize the Nets advantages.

Westobrook's teams are 138-44 when he has a triple double. The Wizards were the worst team in the league when Westbrook was injured to start the year. Starting on April 7, Westbrook has had a triple double in every Wiz game, but one. During that stretch, the Wizards are 12-3. Their 3 losses in that stretch were in OT to SA, by 1 at Milwaukee and by 1 at Atlanta without Beal last night. Without Westbrook, this Wizards team might have been the worst team in the NBA.

The idea that Westbrook doesn't help his team win is so wrong.

To be fair, letting the Spurs shoot open threes is typically a solid strategy.

Mavs losing to the Grizz tonight makes things interesting for about 4 different teams. Most likely the last regular season game between GSW and MEM will decide the 8 seed vs 9 seed which is big.

Last edited:
Two of the worst fouls you’ll ever see called on back to back possessions against Ben Simmons tonight for his 4th and 5th, my goodness

Swung the shit out of tonight’s meaningless game

Oh well

Really weird ending in Indy

Meh, Suns choked vs warriors coming off a b2b to give up any shot at the 1 seed

Back