• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Miles Bridges out 2 weeks with the Rona. How are these guys not all placeboed up by now? Prediction: He won't die, but our playoff chances will.

Miles Bridges out 2 weeks with the Rona. How are these guys not all placeboed up by now? Prediction: He won't die, but our playoff chances will.

Disappointing the number of people that are refusing (or avoiding) to get vaccinated. Follow the science and not the politics.

The Lakers dropping to the play in would be nuts. Imagine they get in and win the first game they fight the 2 seed, but say they lose the first and win the 2nd, then they play the 1 seed. That'd REALLY suck for the 1 seed.

Interesting stat of the day. I'm watching Dominique Wilkins and Vince Carter doing color for Suns-Hawks. Nique and Vince actually overlapped in the league during Nique's last year playing for Orlando and Vince's rookie year in Toronto. They played three times in the 50 game season. Nique was DNP for two of them and had 5 points on 5-6 ft in the other game. Nique played until he was 39. Carter played until he was 43.

Completely missed that Matt Harpring is the color guy for the Jazz.

Last edited:
I think Kelly Olynyk is a guy who I’d stop rooting for my team if they signed, I hate him that much

KPJ went out hurt so the rockets are currently rocking a 6 man rotation

Hawks annihilate the Suns in the second half to win and now have Pacers, Wizards x2, Magic, Rockets to end the season. Knicks are down 21 at haftime to Nuggets, so when they lose we will only be a half game back of the 4 seed. Knicks finish with Suns, Clippers, Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, Celtics, but they have the tiebreaker. Still, a very real chance Hawks get the 4 seed.

Maybe, if Hawks get a home court advantage playoff series, I will go back and find all the posts pre-season in this thread discussing how the Hawks were unlikely to make the playoffs and laugh

Don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything quite like this. Hawks bench +/- tonight:

Huerter: +35
Gallo: +30
Hill: +28
Williams: +33
Okongwu: +33

The Hawks bench is so deadly and the team still isn’t at full squad.

One of the best things about the NBA is that it's so easy to get highlights. I stopped watching the Spurs getting destroyed by the Jazz (again) but saw the other Luka was the leading scorer with 15 points. I knew if I waited an hour, somebody on the internets would have his game highlights ready and I was right.

Think Sixers just need to go 5-2 down the stretch to clinch the 1 seed. 2 games up on the Nets now w tiebreaker, here are remaining games:

Sixers: NOP, DET, @IND, @MIA, ORL, ORL

Nets: @DAL, @DEN, CHI, SAS, CHI, CLE (last 4 are pairs of b2b)

Could see the Sixers losing to Pellies again on front end of b2b, and maybe front end of mia/orl b2b but shouldn’t really drop any more. The way they’ve been defending lately they deserve the 1 seed. Hopefully we can roll and rest starters a little before the playoffs start like last night.

Lakers Portland tomorrow , both have the same record and will be playing for the tie breaker, so basically a 2 game swing. Davis got hurt again walking around as he always does, and Lebron might be out again. Portland has an absolutely brutal last 3 games of the season and the Lakers schedule ain't that bad. Mavs play the Cavs b2b so should lock up the 5 seed.

This is the Lakers season I thought we’d get last year when I predicted they’d be a low seed or miss the playoffs. It’s quite possible the COVID hiatus helped Lebron stay fresh for the bubble.

Believe it or not the Kings aren’t out of it. They’re 2.5 games back of the Spurs for the 10 seed and play the Spurs tomorrow for the tiebreakers. The Kings finish Spurs, Thunder x 2, Griz x 2, Jazz. The Spurs have a brutal finish (Kings, Blazers, Bucks, Nets, Suns x 2) and probably won’t make the play-in unless the Kings and Pelicans collapse.

The playoffs without the Spurs will be a bummer, though I must say I was prepared for it. If they don't make it, I guess I'll be a Sixers fan. I don't hate the Clips because of Kawhi and I could pull for the Suns because of CP3, but then I'd be accused of being a front-runner.

Sometimes fandom can be so hard.

Yeah. I was prepared but I did get excited when the Spurs got to 5th before COVID hit hard.

Back