• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF v FSU. Noon kickoff ACCN

I think people are forgetting how bad Duke is. Wake didn’t play well at all vs Louisville, but Louisville is a much better team than FSU. Louisville’s record doesn’t quite explain the team and talent they have.

Damn if I wouldn't give Williams frosh some run over AT after that showing.

Clawson is pretty strict about his WR positions. I doubt we will see basically three slots on the field at the same time.

Despite being 4-7 most of Louisville’s losses have been by one score and this is a team that was expected to be top 10-15 this year. Hasn’t FSU lost their best defensive player and their qb?

FSU's QB is also their leading rusher which you could argue is one reason FSU is not good. However, a running QB seems to be the death of us (as well as the damn pistol formation run). Hell, even Howell's slow asa dusted us once and Cunningham destroyed us

I hope we find a way to beat FSU. In a more normal environment we would pretty much always find ourselves an underdog. It seems almost every year that a lot of our fans get very comfortable when we win a game or two vs normally teams favored against us. We always wish we'd arrive at a higher level than what we are. As good as we might play, we aren't the kind of team with the talent to make big comebacks or easily step on the neck of opponents without turnovers and flawless play. FSU I believe has finally found a QB, and honestly they need this win way more than we do, for pride and a sense of turnaround. We've already exceeded some folks expectations and losing or winning v FSU doesn't change anyone's estimation of us. Winning isn't guaranteed in this game, would be a fine accomplishment, and a loss won't ruin our effort this season, especially without our entire 1st team. Don't crown us if we win, and don't commit us to the guillotine if we lose.

At least this weekend we won’t have any travel problems and everyone should get a good night’s sleep before the game. Also hoping that we get a lot of guys back from injury and Covid.
If we’re home, we’re healthy, we’re favored and it’s senior day .......we should win this.

Sounds like the game isn't going to happen.

Another reason to hate FSU.

This should impact FSU's conference payout, amirite? They're hiding behind Covid, but they really don't want to play bc they'll lose.

Sounds like the game is canceled.

shocker. Like this was ever a doubt. Did we really expect FSU to travel all the way to NC after the shit they pulled with Clemson and UVA in Tallahassee?

Well shit.

We will go into our bowl game with a chance to finish season with a winning record.

Yeah...I'm 50/50 that we will even play a bowl. Need enough guys who are willing to play. They've made it this far...Why not push forward another 2 weeks?

Back