• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Speculation/Projections: DUKE'S MAYO BOWL vs WISCONSIN

With drop outs like UVa & VT now, plus not having to do much Covid travel, the Duke's Mayo Bowl in Charlotte seems like a likely destination for the Deacs.

Currie said it is "likely" to be either Charlotte, Jacksonville, or Annapolis. So I guess Tampa isn't an option.

Assuming all the restrooms are open (and they probably aren't with the reduced capacity), 5200 / 95 = 55 people per restroom.

Hope it's a great game!

Assuming all the restrooms are open (and they probably aren't with the reduced capacity), 5200 / 95 = 55 people per restroom.

Hope it's a great game!

You know you can’t actually see the game from the restroom, right ? Aside from the restrooms being huge, you can routinely visit them during a sellout and be one of only a handful of people in the restroom. So I doubt there will be 5,000 people in a reduced number of restrooms all at the same time. Strange that I have to explain this.

it was fucking cold as hell during the Belk Bowl since our section was in the shadows the whole game. was pretty warm at the Meineke Bowl. Remember just wearing a t-shirt and putting on a hoodie as the game went on.

The Belk Bowl was FREEZING!! Multiple layers needed. But I got a great picture of me with Reveille , the Texas A+M mascot. And the on field protesters were a hoot as well.

You know you can’t actually see the game from the restroom, right ? Aside from the restrooms being huge, you can routinely visit them during a sellout and be one of only a handful of people in the restroom. So I doubt there will be 5,000 people in a reduced number of restrooms all at the same time. Strange that I have to explain this.

Strange that I have to explain that virus stays in the air once a person shedding it has departed the room.

We all have our own risk/reward tolerance, though. You do you and I'll do me, and Go Deacs either way.

Strange that I have to explain that virus stays in the air once a person shedding it has departed the room.

We all have our own risk/reward tolerance, though. You do you and I'll do me, and Go Deacs either way.

You're not going to get the virus peeing for 45 seconds with a mask on in a reasonably well ventilated restroom.

it was fucking cold as hell during the Belk Bowl since our section was in the shadows the whole game. was pretty warm at the Meineke Bowl. Remember just wearing a t-shirt and putting on a hoodie as the game went on.

Yes it was, it would've sucked had we lost, the win made the near frostbite worth it.

Back