• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Speculation/Projections: DUKE'S MAYO BOWL vs WISCONSIN

Does ND have to split the CFP money since they played an ACC schedule this year? I assume so, but it’s ND so....

Can't wait for more CFP semifinal blowouts. zzzzzz

Last edited:
App State plays North Texas in the Myrtle Beach bowl..........tomorrow.

Not as good as Clemson vs. Texas A&M would have been.

Well Vegas disagrees with you. tOSU would be favored by ~11 over A&M.

I think Clemson will win, but pretty much every single bounce/call/penalty/etc went Clemson's way last year and it took an end zone INT for them to win. Difference this year is probably that 4 Buckeyes from that defense are starting in the NFL, and the replacements aren't nearly as good. Fields will have to play much better and score 30+ to have a shot.

Well Vegas disagrees with you. tOSU would be favored by ~11 over A&M.

I think Clemson will win, but pretty much every single bounce/call/penalty/etc went Clemson's way last year and it took an end zone INT for them to win. Difference this year is probably that 4 Buckeyes from that defense are starting in the NFL, and the replacements aren't nearly as good. Fields will have to play much better and score 30+ to have a shot.

I just don't think a team that has only played 60% of the games that the other teams have played should be in the playoff.

Holy shit Northwestern did everything they could to lose that game and was still in it. Clemson isn’t giving up 331 yards rushing to some grad transfer running back.

This selection show is always such horrid television. Most people are not fans of the 4 teams in the playoffs. Talk about the other games!

Back