• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Speculation/Projections: DUKE'S MAYO BOWL vs WISCONSIN

Shocking that the interview of the selection committee chair is preceded by a bunch of apologizing for the committee and lamenting how hard their job is.

Peach Bowl said earlier this week that they would allow Georgia have senior day before the game if selected because Vandy cancelled on them twice in 10 days while playing Tennessee in between.

Peach Bowl said earlier this week that they would allow Georgia have senior day before the game if selected because Vandy cancelled on them twice in 10 days while playing Tennessee in between.

Cincinnati must be thrilled. Instead of CFP, they get the Peach Bowl with Georgia in essentially a home game, including senior day...

The other board is floating an idea that the Independence Bowl may be canceled and free up Army, who has a backup plan to play in the Charlotte bowl should one conference (Big10) not be able to fill a slot. Therefore it would be Wake vs Army. Stay tuned I guess.

Edited to add.: Oops, sorry about the wrong info.
Go Deacs, Beat the Badgers!

Last edited:
The other board is floating an idea that the Independence Bowl may be canceled and free up Army, who has a backup plan to play in the Charlotte bowl should one conference (Big10) not be able to fill a slot. Therefore it would be Wake vs Army. Stay tuned I guess.

According to the W-S Journal, our opponent is Wisconsin

Wisconsin averaged 6.67 points in their three losses.

Cincinnati must be thrilled. Instead of CFP, they get the Peach Bowl with Georgia in essentially a home game, including senior day...

Normally I can't stand UGA, but I'm laughing at Cincinnati just getting burned here. UGA will absolutely throttle Cincinnati - 7-2 with losses at Alabama and in Jacksonville against Florida is pretty damn respectable.

Normally I can't stand UGA, but I'm laughing at Cincinnati just getting burned here. UGA will absolutely throttle Cincinnati - 7-2 with losses at Alabama and in Jacksonville against Florida is pretty damn respectable.

That's why they play them. Bearcats will show up.

Georgia's seven wins combined for a record of 23-44 and they had only one win over a team that finished the year above .500 - if they weren't in the SEC they would have been laughed out of the building.

the leghumpers always play big when nothing is on the line.

Back