• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
great job chat thread patriots!

Last edited:
now that we've stopped the steal - there's still much to do! consider donating 5 dollars paypal to the Chat Thread Protection Fund to keep Biff and his radical cronies from stealing next time!

http://stopthechatthreadsteal.com

I'm proud of you Kory

Working remotely today because of ice. Zoom iep meeting about a kid failing numerous classes. Me, principal, school nurse, guidance counselor, math teacher, tech teacher, and civics teacher. Sitting on the bed because two insane children in the other room with mom. On the camera, I notice a bright, blue cylindrical object on the headboard above my right shoulder. Apparently, my lovely wife neglected to place her special friend back into the medicine cabinet after last night's pre-ice storm marital festivities. This was 15 minutes into the meeting. Awesome.

Working remotely today because of ice. Zoom iep meeting about a kid failing numerous classes. Me, principal, school nurse, guidance counselor, math teacher, tech teacher, and civics teacher. Sitting on the bed because two insane children in the other room with mom. On the camera, I notice a bright, blue cylindrical object on the headboard above my right shoulder. Apparently, my lovely wife neglected to place her special friend back into the medicine cabinet after last night's pre-ice storm marital festivities. This was 15 minutes into the meeting. Awesome.

my man

Woulda pegged you.

one way to take mako's story, I guess

How long have you guys been using a butt plug?

From the last version of the CT, but Biff mentioned: "Sam's Club Sucks."

I disagree.

If you have brand preferences, I think it makes sense to have a membership to both Sam's and Costco (which we do in our clearly very wealthy household).

For example:
Pampers Diapers - Sam's Club only
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Baking Chips - Sam's Club only
Reign Energy Drinks - Sam's Club only
Waterloo - Costco
Pumpkin Seeds - Costco

There are many, many other examples.

And we also do Subscribe and Save on Amazon.

BBD, I love the mazemen ramen from Dashi but the wife is partial to M Kokko. We will see which way it goes tonight. Shit we may just do both since we aren’t under any time constraints to say the least.

From the last version of the CT, but Biff mentioned: "Sam's Club Sucks."

I disagree.

If you have brand preferences, I think it makes sense to have a membership to both Sam's and Costco (which we do in our clearly very wealthy household).

For example:
Pampers Diapers - Sam's Club only
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Baking Chips - Sam's Club only
Reign Energy Drinks - Sam's Club only
Waterloo - Costco
Pumpkin Seeds - Costco

There are many, many other examples.

And we also do Subscribe and Save on Amazon.

Sams is all we have here so we have a membership but wish we had a Costco

I had a BJs membership years ago but realized I was spending tons on stuff every time I went there and still had to supplement that with a regular grocery store run.

Has Brasky let Bezos’ ex wife know yet that the $6 billion she has given away this year to charity is at best net neutral and that she should just give it to the federal government instead?

I had a BJs membership years ago but realized I was spending tons on stuff every time I went there and still had to supplement that with a regular grocery store run.

Mako's mom let me sign up for her exclusive BJ membership. It's actually $0.00 per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back