• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like we're going to say "Shia LaBeouf, you can't act in major motion films anymore, but if you want to produce pop music under a surname, have at it. You want to direct alternative theater? Sure. You want to be an angel investor in a digital ad making firm for the Democratic Party? Yes, please! Sandwich Artist at Subway? Weird, but yeah, ok.
If he produces pop music under the name "LaBeouf," people probably won't be fooled

If he produces pop music under the name "LaBeouf," people probably won't be fooled

and this is how I learned the correct definition of surname. Whats the correct term for a musician's fake name? Alias?

Last edited:
Twitter is fucking weird and I’ll never leave it

Also, nom de plume, pen name, sobriquet, allonym

Pseudonym probs best for what you were going for

nom de guerre tho

also JUICE do everyday noodle in squirrel hill

like if I had to pick a single takeout spot without food type restrictions

Nom de gurre is more of a rock and roll thing than a hip hop thing. Like Slash is a nom de gurre and MC Hammer is a nom de plume.

nom de guerre tho

also JUICE do everyday noodle in squirrel hill

like if I had to pick a single takeout spot without food type restrictions
too late — not sure I coulda swung it anyways, but did spend the night in your fair city Friday

Hrmmmmm, the best dart bar in los angeles is a brewery that's offering $2,500 for free beer for life. My main local bar also just put up a $150k gofundme to stay alive. It'd be hard to imagine the second place going away.

Oh man there are some local establishments that would be very tempting to make the $2500 deal for

Hrmmmmm, the best dart bar in los angeles is a brewery that's offering $2,500 for free beer for life. My main local bar also just put up a $150k gofundme to stay alive. It'd be hard to imagine the second place going away.

At $5.00 per beer, that is 500 beers. How long to drink that many? 10 per week for a year.

Sounds like a few months the way some on here drink.

At $5.00 per beer, that is 500 beers. How long to drink that many? 10 per week for a year.

Sounds like a few months the way some on here drink.

10 per week or 3 on Friday Saturday Sunday isn’t so crazy. I don’t go to the bar 3x a week but it’d pay for itself before too long. I suspect there are reasonable restrictions on what you can order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back