• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordering in for Christmas Eve. Making a Puerto Rican pork shoulder dish on Christmas I found on Serious Eats.

Finally getting around to putting up our tree. Embarrassing but tough to get in the spirit this year.

Not til they start on solids

Yep. Took me 8 minutes to change a diaper earlier tonight. Baby just walks around eating whole grain cheerios and holeeehell it causes her to poop more than me. And with girls, ya know, it gets places. And of course when I'm changing it she's grabbing it and getting on her hands and clothes. Anyways. Pewp

I need to figure out the menu for Christmas. I’m asking for a mandolin and a Boos cutting board that is massive.

I know we are doing the hasselback potato gratin from Serious Eats.

Yep. Took me 8 minutes to change a diaper earlier tonight. Baby just walks around eating whole grain cheerios and holeeehell it causes her to poop more than me. And with girls, ya know, it gets places. And of course when I'm changing it she's grabbing it and getting on her hands and clothes. Anyways. Pewp

Yeah my son’s first instinct is to grab his dick and balls as soon as you remove the diaper and when they’re covered in shit gotta give him something to hold instead so he doesn’t try to grab.

Just had an eggnog shake from Cookout to enhance my holiday cheer.

Normally we have tamales and all the fixings on Christmas Eve, but I haven’t ordered any yet so not sure what we’re going to do.

I ordered a Peking Duck for Christmas dinner from a local restaurant. Pretty stoked for that meal.

Ordering in for Christmas Eve. Making a Puerto Rican pork shoulder dish on Christmas I found on Serious Eats.

Got a link? Think we may do the pork shoulder that’s on their front page today.

Oh wait, is the one you posted recently, concerned about the time in the slow cooker?

My dad is trying to register on the boards to compete in sheep but is still waiting for mod approval. Who do I have to poke with a virtual stick to make approval happen?

for christmas, mrs diggler and i make chicken tikka masala and samosas. It takes a LONG time so Christmas is about the only day where we make the time to do it. Plus when we started this tradition, the kids didn't like spicy food so it worked out well that they were with the ex that day.

My dad is trying to register on the boards to compete in sheep but is still waiting for mod approval. Who do I have to poke with a virtual stick to make approval happen?

My father shall never, ever be allowed to visit The Pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back