• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my dad would be so disappointed in me lol

Well, I mean I think he'd be more disconcerted by my mother's apparent proclivity towards banging rando Wake posters, but when he got past that he'd probably have an issue or two with my posting style as well, yeah.

Well, I mean I think he'd be more disconcerted by my mother's apparent proclivity towards banging rando Wake posters, but when he got past that he'd probably have an issue or two with my posting style as well, yeah.

shit. missed that a new page had started AND mako already made the joke.

Y’all remember when Biggie Smalls guest started as himself on an episode of Martin? God that was great.

any recs for an app to find last-minute hotel deals nearby while on a road trip?

My favorite mug's handle broke off. Clean break though, so I can superglue it back on at least.

Also, I think this might have been discussed long ago, but does anybody wash a mug that is strictly used for coffee?

My favorite mug's handle broke off. Clean break though, so I can superglue it back on at least.

Also, I think this might have been discussed long ago, but does anybody wash a mug that is strictly used for coffee?

I generally just rinse with water when I’m done and put it in the drying rack, but I’ll run it through the dishwasher once a week or so when I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back