• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my mugs in the dishwasher after each use but only wash my french press with soap like once a month

Yeah, mugs get washed after every use, just like every other piece of glassware or utensil. Do y'all also not wash water glasses after each use? What about wine glasses?

my boss at an old company ate cereal every morning at his desk and would then just set the bowl and spoon under his desk and get back to work, intending to put it up later. but often he forgot and there would be times where we would have no bowls and/or spoons available in the kitchen due to them being underneath his desk.

Water glasses get used for a day or two. Everything else gets washed after using

Oof...I wash my coffee tumbler maybe once a month.

A guy I used to work with, who was like 80 and the man, told me that I didn't really like coffee if I washed my mug. Since then I've strived to just power through the gunk and goo.

when in the office i was a bit less diligent about washing coffee mug daily, but now that i'm wfh i just chuck it in the dishwasher every day when i'm done drinking

water glasses i'm also not so great about washing daily, tend to drink from them for a few days at a time

my wife has anywhere from 2 to 7 water glasses around the house at any given time

If 2 of the 3 people had access to every post you've ever made on the boards, who is the 1 that you would choose not to see.

Mom, Dad, Spouse

I guess the last name as first name thing is pretty southern, but also WASPy New England-ish too

Hunter, Turner, Cooper, etc.

wife vetoed "buck," a name i genuinely like

what are cool names you've heard recently?

we have friends whose two kids are wolf and athena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back