• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandemic isolation obviously taking its toll on WRS.

Yeah and my wife left me alone for the weekend so I’ve just been even more isolated getting fucked up and watching whatever I want on TV.

make a trip to costco for a pb pretzel tub, nobody will ever know

make a trip to costco for a pb pretzel tub, nobody will ever know

Yesterday I went to Harris Teeter and bought a 12 pack of beer and a Digiorno. I was basically indistinguishable from all the Duke students that were there, a decade or so of life notwithstanding.

Had a couple of nice porters at lunch and then grabbed a Chelada for my afternoon hike and playground trip with the kids because apparently my inner college bro is trying to come out hardcore today.

When is it appropriate to start drinking if you’ve been up since 4:20?

For an ardent feminist my wife sure loses her shit when she has to change a tire.

Had a couple of nice porters at lunch and then grabbed a Chelada for my afternoon hike and playground trip with the kids because apparently my inner college bro is trying to come out hardcore today.

When is it appropriate to start drinking if you’ve been up since 4:20?

you willingly got up at 4:20am on a weekend? my god you've got some discipline. What time do you go to bed?

Now I’m watching The Town. Also so good. Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner, Jon Hamm, Blake Lively!

24bcc6fd9c92c8745c94f3a38e4d5207.jpg

This dude just gets on an MBTA bus and is driving it around hahahah

you willingly got up at 4:20am on a weekend? my god you've got some discipline. What time do you go to bed?

Around 830-9 when it’s not a game night. I feel like a get a lot more accomplished those days, and I like the 45 minutes or so of peaceful reading when I get back before the kids wake up.

Similar to WRS, I ate some edibles, but with the wife this weekend...Her tolerance isn't anywhere close to where it was, as she completely stopped partaking for about 8 months or so. She gets really into organizing when she takes them, so she'll pop a cookie or candy and then spend like 5 hours rearranging shoes on a shoe rack in the closet, or some mundane task that she somehow draws out for hours. It's become hilarious.

2+ years ago we were deep cleaning the house and throwing away anything we didn't use more than a few times a year. We started a noon on a Saturday. She started in the kitchen...OK guys...I am not joking when I say that she toked up so much that day that it wasn't until then next day(Sunday) at 6:00 AM (18 hours later!!!!) that she was done with the kitchen. She didn't sleep, I don't think she ate, she just blasted music for 18 hours, toked, and sat on the kitchen floor looking at old pots pans, cutlery, plates, etc.

I love her though. She's awesome. Super funny in ridiculous ways like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back