• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 2021: you all want the lovely music to save your lives

If you woulda told me in college that 18 years later the only television show I was watching regularly starred Chris Tamburello “CT”, I would have been very confused

Last edited:
If you woulda told me in college that 18 years later the only television show I was watching regularly starred Chris Tamburello “CT”, I would have been very confused

CT is the best. Just a uniquely unhinged individual. There are two really old seasons of The Challenge on Netflix right now and it’s crazy to think that some of these people have made a “career” out of this show for like 15 years. In one of the seasons CT is wearing the same wife beater/super long and baggy jean shorts/clear sunglasses combo in like every shot. Amazing throwback.

I lost interest in the challenge around the time they started bringing in Are You The One peeps but watched it solid for 10 years. The time they brought CT on for the elimination and he wore Bananas like a backpack is literally my favorite television scene of all time. I wish I could recreate my reaction the first time I saw it and just experience it from time to time. So damn good.

I lost interest in the challenge around the time they started bringing in Are You The One peeps but watched it solid for 10 years. The time they brought CT on for the elimination and he wore Bananas like a backpack is literally my favorite television scene of all time. I wish I could recreate my reaction the first time I saw it and just experience it from time to time. So damn good.

https://vimeo.com/280839093

I think that may have been the last season I watched but I definitely saw that live and it was amazing.

I had forgotten about ol’ Dunbar. I wonder what he is up to these days.

Chat Thread 2021: you all want the lovely music to save your lives

I hope the board fundraiser addresses all of the double posting issues.

Last edited:
if you could take inches off your height and add them to your dick, or vice versa, what are you doing?

I think I'd give transfer 1.5 inches of height to my dick

if you could take inches off your height and add them to your dick, or vice versa, what are you doing?

I think I'd give transfer 1.5 inches of height to my dick

I’ve already got two kids, I’ll transfer all 5 glorious inches. That thing has caused me nothing but trouble my whole life, it’s a nuisance really

That was epic. My personal favorite moment is the one where they are in guy/girl pairs and the person with the individual best time in the final chooses whether to split the money or take it all. Johnny and Sarah are paired up and he naturally chooses to take it all for himself. Just spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back