• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC/Duke/App St Drug Ring

"College communities should be a safe haven for young adults to get a higher education. Not a place where illegal drugs are easily accessible," DEA agent Matt O'Brien said.

LOL. Has this guy set foot on a college campus since 1965?

avnxgnhl84101.jpg

Damn.

Only issue I see here is the amount of drugs. That's enough to fuck up an army.

Having said that, none of that should be justifiable to put any of these kids behind bars.

Damn.

Having said that, none of that should be justifiable to put any of these kids behind bars.

Even if we're cool with the drugs themselves (which I pretty much am), how much money did they make and not pay taxes on? Maybe that's a "get off my lawn" old guy question, but whatever. The head honchos here def are going to do some hard time (and should). Let the rest of the underlings go with a slap on the wrist though.

that's just a policy problem, failing to create a taxable market while treating drugs as a criminal problem instead of mental health issue

Damn.

You are supplying multiple college campuses with psychedelics blow and pot. that would take enough to fuck up an army.

Damn.

Bro. This is federal prosecution. People are going to motherfuckin' prison. A lot of motherfuckin' prison.

Unless these bros killed someone, I don't know if they should be called "hardened" drug dealers.

Bro. This is federal prosecution. People are going to motherfuckin' prison. A lot of motherfuckin' prison.

Yeah, I have an indirect connection to one of them and what I'm hearing from 3rd party sources is they're looking at 3 or 4 years.

I just don't believe in putting people behind bars for buying, using and/or selling weed, coke and LSD. The Xanax thing is more extreme IMO. There are hard drugs that I'd be singing a different tune to, but these are not those drugs.

Back