• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boogie opting out for rest(?) of season

For the rest of the season?

With the FSU game cancelled, Boogie opted out of a bowl game which WF may or may not play in. Also, given that he is currently recovering from COVID (as stated in his post), Boogie may not even be in position to play.

Regardless, loved watching him play, and can't wait to see him play on Sundays.

Boogie had more reason than anybody to opt out of this season and he didn't, stayed committed to the end. No, he's not opting out on anything, just deciding now its time to focus on next level and we should all be so proud of him. Go Boogie!!!

Last edited:
Boogie had more reason than anybody to opt out of this season than anybody and he didn't, stayed committed to the end. No, he's not opting out on anything, just deciding now its time to focus on next level and we should all be so proud of him. Go Boogie!!!

All this. Think how much we'd hate to see him get injured. Protect yourself and get ready for Sundays.

All the best to you Boogie. You have provided Deac Nation as much as you have received. Five years of dedication is as much as anyone can ask. Thank you.

good work

Boogie is a STUD!! proud to have him as a DEAC! great guy and will be rooting for him in the NFL!

Season just opted out on Boogie!

Yeah. He would have given us 13 or 14 games if he could. Excited to see him at the next level. Wish my team needed a DE.

I have a man crush on Boogie. He had NO reason to play this season but he loves football and his teammates. He's going to go down as an all time best, and not for only statistical reasons.

He deserves everything in life. He gave everything to Wake

Yeah. He would have given us 13 or 14 games if he could. Excited to see him at the next level. Wish my team needed a DE.

Yep. The dude loves football more than any player I can remember at Wake. I hope he goes anywhere but the Cowboys. If he goes to Dallas I'll still cheer for his individual achievements.

Congratulations Boogie! Now go tear up the NFL. You made a wise choice.

Thank you to Boogie!

He's a great Deac. Now its time for him to recover and prepare to wow the scouts at the combine and pro day.

Yep. The dude loves football more than any player I can remember at Wake. I hope he goes anywhere but the Cowboys. If he goes to Dallas I'll still cheer for his individual achievements.

Yeah. We've gone through that with Kyle Wilber and Joe Looney. I think they overlapped for a season so the Cowboys have had a Deac on the roster for awhile now.

... his mom is a big Cowboys fan.

Back