• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boogie opting out for rest(?) of season

Boogie said a quote that Clawson will be using for a long, long time: "Football players play football"

One of the great football Deacs. Best of luck in the NFL Boogie! We will be remembering you for a long time.

did we ever get word why Walker is not on the roster any more?

lack of roster presence plus the note from Conor about not being nominated by the team for All-ACC status give me bad vibes

Last edited:
did we ever get word why Walker is not on the roster any more?

lack of roster presence plus the note from Conor about not being nominated by the team for All-ACC status give me bad vibes

Add in all the talk early in the game about Clawson holding a meeting and the guys who were committed to the team opted in.

Our running game is way worse without Walker. CBS is not as dynamic.

I’ve been told multiple times that CBS is “good in space.” In other words, he’s better when there are no tacklers around, which makes sense to me.

I’ve been told multiple times that CBS is “good in space.” In other words, he’s better when there are no tacklers around, which makes sense to me.

The other situation that term describes is a runner one-on-one with a would-be tackler. CBS is good at making the defender miss.

The other situation that term describes is a runner one-on-one with a would-be tackler. CBS is good at making the defender miss.

He needs legitimate holes to be effective, a lot of backs need that, what makes Walker special is his ability to be effective when there is little room to run.

We need Walker back. It was my understanding that he would be coming back. Without Walker, I temper my expectations a bit.

We need Walker back. It was my understanding that he would be coming back. Without Walker, I temper my expectations a bit.

We need him back and he needs to be the #1 running back. I know our offense uses 2 backs and splits carries, but Walker needs to be the #1 guy. No offense to CBS, but Walker is better.

I've seen some guys get hurt in their bowl game, and thinking "glad Boogie opted out."

The article says he ‘plays with his hair on fire’. Did Jim Grobe help write this?

Ha — I noticed that as well! But also a very accurate description of our guy.

Back