• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Duke's Mayo Bowl vs. Wisconsin Thread

Wisconsin didn't allow a ton of points this year (94 over five games for 15.7 points/game, 1st in the Big We Can't Count). Offensively, they put up 22.3 points/game (12th of 14th) but managed only 40 points in their last four games.

Last edited:
According to this advance statistical analysis describing the most popular condiment in each state, Wisconsin already has a greater familiarity with Mayo than we do. It's going to take alot to make up for this disadvantage.

539787-influenster.jpg

Any lines come out yet? I’ll say Wisconsin -11

Wisconsin -7 is the opening line.

According to this advance statistical analysis describing the most popular condiment in each state, Wisconsin already has a greater familiarity with Mayo than we do. It's going to take alot to make up for this disadvantage.

539787-influenster.jpg

Frank's for NC? That's BS. I love Montana and Wyoming going peanut butter.

Frank's for NC? That's BS. I love Montana and Wyoming going peanut butter.

First, how does Frank's beat out Tabasco nationally, and then Texas Pete not win NC?

Also, how the hell does Hellman's win in Nevada. They don't have Hellman's in Nevada, it's Best Foods (yes, I know it's the same exact thing, but I'm being technical on this).

We'll have to play well up front. They'll try to in the pound us in the run game.

Mertz was injured in 2H of Minnesota game yesterday and replaced by sophomore Chase Wolf. Unsure if he’ll be back by bowl game.

Last edited:
Mertz was injured in 2H of Wisconsin game yesterday and replaced by sophomore Chase Wolf. Unsure if he’ll be back by bowl game.

The dreaded backup quarterback turns phenom for a game.

Seems about as good of a matchup as we could hope for.

Big name opponent that has been mediocre the 2nd half of the season.

Texted my Wisconsin friend and he replied “that’s embarrassing”

Back