Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Wolford potentially to start next week against Arizona?

Quote Originally Posted by dw88 View Post
    Hindsight is always 20/20, but Wolford needs to take running head first off tackle into NFL linemen out of his playbook if he wants to survive in the NFL.
    Wolf has always been good about “getting down” - he did a good job on the play he got injured. Not sure much else to do. Adams is a fuck.

The Rams will need to keep Wolford from competing. If it is his decision he will return. Tough as nails.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsOrDie View Post
    Wolf has always been good about “getting down” - he did a good job on the play he got injured. Not sure much else to do. Adams is a fuck.
    Sure there is something else to do....not put yourself in that position. A 15-yard penalty is not going to do Wolford any good if it results in a game-ending injury.

Sure there is something else to do....not put yourself in that position. A 15-yard penalty is not going to do Wolford any good if it results in a game-ending injury.
    It was a designed run, and he got down. Should he not run the plays the coach calls?

So not run the play called or...

It was a bang bang play. It’s football. These things happen.
    Hungry

Feel so bad for the guy

And he didn't get the penalty, as the officials picked up the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    And he didn't get the penalty, as the officials picked up the flag.
    I know he didn't get the penalty. That wasn't my point. My point was that you don't put yourself in that position because even if you get down someone can always hit you. And if that happens, you are right and he is wrong....but you only get 15 yards in return for possibly being knocked out of the game.

C’mon John get back in this thing

Jesus Christ that throw by Wilson

This is only the second Ram’s game I’ve watched, but this Woods guy has sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by freakadeac View Post
    C’mon John get back in this thing
    Hope not, but the fact that he has not returned to sideline may indicate they found something significant on imaging or functional eval. That would so shifty.

Wolford on his way to Hospital.

Done for game. Poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by Resilient Deac View Post
    Wolford on his way to Hospital.

Done for game. Poor guy
    Fuck!

I loathe Jamal Adams. Most overrated player in the league. Absolutely terrible in coverage.

This is the fucking worst.

this is why football sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    So glad to hear he walked to stretcher but imaging must have shown something. Non-Displaced chip probably.

just a huge downer all around