• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wolford potentially to start next week against Arizona?

The Rams will need to keep Wolford from competing. If it is his decision he will return. Tough as nails.

Wolf has always been good about “getting down” - he did a good job on the play he got injured. Not sure much else to do. Adams is a fuck.

Sure there is something else to do....not put yourself in that position. A 15-yard penalty is not going to do Wolford any good if it results in a game-ending injury.

Sure there is something else to do....not put yourself in that position. A 15-yard penalty is not going to do Wolford any good if it results in a game-ending injury.

It was a designed run, and he got down. Should he not run the plays the coach calls?

So not run the play called or...

It was a bang bang play. It’s football. These things happen.

And he didn't get the penalty, as the officials picked up the flag.

And he didn't get the penalty, as the officials picked up the flag.

I know he didn't get the penalty. That wasn't my point. My point was that you don't put yourself in that position because even if you get down someone can always hit you. And if that happens, you are right and he is wrong....but you only get 15 yards in return for possibly being knocked out of the game.

This is only the second Ram’s game I’ve watched, but this Woods guy has sucked.

I loathe Jamal Adams. Most overrated player in the league. Absolutely terrible in coverage.

This is the fucking worst.

Back