• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wolford potentially to start next week against Arizona?

Safety. Get the ball back. Wolford will take it back for a TD this time.

The announcers were really critical of him in the beginning......after his INT. They’re changing their tune.

If Romo watched any Wolford tape from his early days at Wake, he'd know Wolford has taken plenty of hits and gets right back up every time.

Romo seems hell-bent on blaming Wofford for all of the Rams mistakes, including the Akers fumble and the OL's false starts.

If Romo watched any Wolford tape from his early days at Wake, he'd know Wolford has taken plenty of hits and gets right back up every time.

Probably. But Romo isn’t in the booth.

Wolford looks really solid. Take that 1 pick away and he's delivered. Would love to see 130 passing yards, 1 TD, 30 rushing yards in the second half. No turnovers and Rams will win this one easily.

Looks like Romo is out due to COVID. Boomer and Romo really do sound alike, similar speaking styles as well. Crazy.

Never realized how similar they sound. Damn.

for real. and i think boomers voice has basically turned into romo’s raspy voice over the years.

but man, wolford — he was not good his first 2/3 years. i suppose gives you hope that any young player can turn it around. but maybe that’s fools hope and wolford is just an exception. what i do know is i love watching him play.

Kyler Murray back in for the Cardinals.

Funny story from the Rams. Back in the 80’s I was playing golf with Don Klosterman, who was GM of the Rams at the time. This was a couple of months before the draft and he was actively involved interviewing college players that he might draft. He said one player (no name or college mentioned) tol him “Yeah, I signed one of them verbal contracts”.

wolford is the man.

i’ve never watched cam akers play and not come away thinking he wasn’t very good

Wolford is the 1st quarterback in Super Bowl era with over 200 yd passing in 50 yd rushing in his NFL debut.

Wow; after the first play I said....woof. Going to be a long day for John.
But he has done well, really well. Well enough to earn himself a look for a backup role next year.
Good job JW. Way to represent.

Back