• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wolford potentially to start next week against Arizona?

I thought Rams fans were overreacting by wanting healthy Wolford over mostly healthy Goff. Maybe there’s something to that

Actually shoulder pad to top of helmet after Wolford was down.

After watching the replay......yeah.
But as the announcer said, he was hit after he was down and it should have been a penalty.

Unless he just got lit up with no concussion.

I mean this is offtopic but I don’t particularly care if you can pass on field concussion tests after a hit like that. It’s almost certainly in your long term health’s best interest to not go back in and reevaluate in a couple days.

I have no info, but it looked like maybe more of a possible neck injury than a concussion.

That’s what I saw. He got shook up. He immediately took his helmet off.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but Wolford needs to take running head first off tackle into NFL linemen out of his playbook if he wants to survive in the NFL.

Is it actually true that Goff and Wolford are the same speed like commentator said? Goff looks way slower

Is it actually true that Goff and Wolford are the same speed like commentator said? Goff looks way slower

They may have the same 40 time, but Wolford is quicker and shifter. More elusive

their 40 times are similar which i assume they were referencing. goff ran a surprisingly fast 4.82 (wolford 4.77) according to the wikipedia

Goff looks terrible.

Give Johnny the healing potion and let's go.

I have no info, but it looked like maybe more of a possible neck injury than a concussion.

Yeah, they were evaluating for cervical not head, xrays and or MRI to rule out structural issues. Probably more like a stinger shock than concussion. They will do functional tests and he could return. Second half or sooner unless Seattle scores twice.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but Wolford needs to take running head first off tackle into NFL linemen out of his playbook if he wants to survive in the NFL.

Wolf has always been good about “getting down” - he did a good job on the play he got injured. Not sure much else to do. Adams is a fuck.

Back