• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wolford potentially to start next week against Arizona?

Made it back from the hospital to celebrate in the locker room. Maybe just a stinger.

John is one of my all-time favorite Wake athletes. Super nice kid and a fabulous ambassador of the school. Just absolutely sickened this happened to him.

With Goff’s 9-19 performance today, it really wouldn’t be surprising to see John starting next week. McVay said he’s DTD so if he’s healthy enough to play he could definitely get the nod.

With Goff’s 9-19 performance today, it really wouldn’t be surprising to see John starting next week. McVay said he’s DTD so if he’s healthy enough to play he could definitely get the nod.

He did a good enough job to win and had some good passes, especially in the second half. However, he is not a runner/scrambler. Wolford gives them a whole different dimension on offense, much like Russell Wilson does. The the always has to look out for the run, theoretically opening up the passing game.

I remember thinking that Wolford has the skills for the NFL but staying healthy would be damn near impossible if he uses his legs.

Damn, he is my all-time favorite Deac tho...And I'd love to see him carve out a nice NFL career. Kid has brains and heart for dayyyys

To be fair, that was a dirty hit. Not surprising for Adams. But that could have happened to any QB, not just one “who needs to stay healthy.”

I remember thinking that Wolford has the skills for the NFL but staying healthy would be damn near impossible if he uses his legs.

Damn, he is my all-time favorite Deac tho...And I'd love to see him carve out a nice NFL career. Kid has brains and heart for dayyyys

John Wolford is really your all-time favorite Deac?

What’s so weird about that? Creamy is in his late 20s, early 30s right?

I guess I'm more of a basketball guy I dunno

Nothing weird about Wolford being a favorite Deac. He's one of mine (and I was one that worried about him being too short...).

Don't know how dirty the hit was. What I do know is designed quarterback draws will get Wolford killed (as it almost did) in the NFL. Terrible slide and not the first time he's done that. Hate it for him. I think he's done enough to get on a roster somewhere next year though.

To be fair, that was a dirty hit. Not surprising for Adams. But that could have happened to any QB, not just one “who needs to stay healthy.”

Kind of ironic. I was just reading about Jessie Bates making second team All-Pro and the other second team safety is none other than Adams.

Back