• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wolford potentially to start next week against Arizona?

Get home, turn on the tv. Woodford takes a head shot on the next play. Apparently I’m what’s wrong with Wake Forest.

That was a dirty play that knocked Wolford out of the game.

Probably should have been a penalty, but Wolford has never known how to slide even going back to Wake. Probably should learn that with his running abilities if he really wants to make a career out of being in NFL

That sucks he looked great on that drive. Goff comes in and takes a bad third down sack. Hopefully he can come back.

Picking up that flag is laughable. The nfl is completely officiated differently. The roughing the passer penalty calls that the elite qbs get are insane. I know it wasn’t a roughing issue but that absolutely was a personal foul penalty.

Neck injury and questionable to return.

That's reasonably good news.

I want Goff to crap his pants now.

Also, as Wake fans we all obviously want him to come back in. But there’s absolutely no circumstances in which a player should be allowed to take a headshot like that, end up laying on the ground like that, and return to the game.

Man, that sucked. He was looking very smooth on that drive prior to the hit.

Also, as Wake fans we all obviously want him to come back in. But there’s absolutely no circumstances in which a player should be allowed to take a headshot like that, end up laying on the ground like that, and return to the game.

Unless he just got lit up with no concussion.

Back