• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catawba Indians at WF -- New Years Eve 3 pm - ACCN

Holy shit this artificial crowd noise is annoying.
They are playing it inside?

ETA: premiere league was adding it to the broadcast. I guess I shouldn't be surprised in some football and basketball they pump it into the arena

4.5 minutes with no stoppage was nice.

The dance team would probably be there if it wasn’t a last minute scheduled game during the break, right?

A board and an assist in his first 15 seconds of play... Nice.

Carter Whitt is a God!!!!

That was awesome. He got his first rebound, led a fast break, and got an assist in his first 20 seconds on the court.

That was awesome. He got his first rebound, led a fast break, and got an assist in his first 20 seconds on the court.

Plus, it doesn't appear he's into the man-bun, so that's a plus too!

I know we’re playing Catawba, but I like what I’m seeing.
And Whitt is a great addition to the team.

We are running an offense, getting up good shots, playing hard defense. I’m happy about that.

Lol was about to post the same thing. Who is that?

Whitt sees the floor extremely well. And he’s quicker than I thought he would be.

Whitt has really added a lot of dynamism and incisiveness with his passing so far. Feels like every time he touches the ball, the next pass could be an assist.

Back