• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catawba Indians at WF -- New Years Eve 3 pm - ACCN

I like how Ody is looking to post up and score.

You know, we're obviously very undermanned (not today, but in ACC play) and we'll probably struggle this year, but there is such a different feeling watching this team I think. You can just tell we'll got a real coach now and it's just a matter of time before we're putting a really good product on the floor.

You know, we're obviously very undermanned (not today, but in ACC play) and we'll probably struggle this year, but there is such a different feeling watching this team I think. You can just tell we'll got a real coach now and it's just a matter of time before we're putting a really good product on the floor.

Wake undermanned today. Eight guys out.

So, Whitt will still be considered a freshman for the 2021-2022 season?

With Wilkins on our team, I like our chances if a brawl breaks out at least.

We do not guard the post very well. Catawba has missed 4 layups as well. Definitely look a bit rusty.

A little ragged, but there is more plays and defense than we have had in a long time

Back