• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catawba Indians at WF -- New Years Eve 3 pm - ACCN

Well. We’re up by 2 on a D2 team at halftime. It’s softened a little by the fact that one of my former players coaches for Catawba, but ouch.

6 pts, 1 reb, 2 ast, 2 to for Whitt at the half.

Ugly last 10 minutes or so. Some of it was simply not hitting shots, but they did hit 44% from the field. The offense was in disarray with several offensive fouls.

Hmmm yeah without Neath (fouls), Jonah, and BuBose... We really can't score. Massoud still one-dimensional on offense, if he misses a couple 3's he looks to be toast.

The disappearance of Mucius is a pretty big mystery. Seems like his game would have been a great fit for Forbes, instead he's regressed. Who the hell knows how much all this is attributable to COVID shit though. Season is pretty much nonsense, just enjoy what we can and look forward to next year I guess.

Hmmm yeah without Neath (fouls), Jonah, and BuBose... We really can't score. Massoud still one-dimensional on offense, if he misses a couple 3's he looks to be toast.

The disappearance of Mucius is a pretty big mystery. Seems like his game would have been a great fit for Forbes, instead he's regressed. Who the hell knows how much all this is attributable to COVID shit though. Season is pretty much nonsense, just enjoy what we can and look forward to next year I guess.

Agree

Losing to Catawba, worse than losing to Alaska-Anchorage when Timmy D. was a freshman?

Honestly, I'm just glad to erase the memory of yesterday watching some deacs. This season is just for fun

Honestly, I'm just glad to erase the memory of yesterday watching some deacs. This season is just for fun

I’m just waiting for our point guard to throw the ball straight to a defender. Four times.

[too soon]

Neath was visibly pissed about coming out.

Johnson with a dumb foul on a 3 pointer and a lane violation which cost us two points. Ugh.

Have Bell + Howell gone out of business? Why am I having to suffer through the same Packer & Durham ads 5 times per commercial break?

These announcers are better prepared to call a Catawba game than many announcers are prepared for WF games in recent years.

These announcers are better prepared to call a Catawba game than many announcers are prepared for WF games in recent years.

So, if we lose this game, Bzzzz and Manning will have one thing over Forbes, they never lost to a DII team.

A year in the gym for Whitt will do wonders for him next year. The Neath/Whitt backcourt will be pretty sick for a while.

No Massoud so far this half. He's a starter. Wonder what the deal is?

Back