• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catawba Indians at WF -- New Years Eve 3 pm - ACCN

Mucius is by far the most athletic guy for Wake

Forbes is having to try to piece some semblance of a team together this year, that was going to be the case even without Covid. He just needs to get a couple recruiting classes in and we'll be good. We'll been through 10 years of hell, what's another one or 2.

Forbes is having to try to piece some semblance of a team together this year, that was going to be the case even without Covid. He just needs to get a couple recruiting classes in and we'll be good. We'll been through 10 years of hell, what's another one or 2.

He needs to stop recruiting anything but power forwards and centers

This is the worst officiated game I’ve ever seen. Horrible and refuse to let players get any rhythm.

Whitt getting his first opportunity to close. Neath fouled out.

Horrific officiating. Like our fight. You’d think the Catawba coach would be minority interested in keeping his mask on considering our team’s situation.

Whitt with 11 pts, 1 reb, 2 ast, 2 to on 4-8 fg, 1-2 3pt, 2-2 ft

Whitt with 11 pts, 1 reb, 2 ast, 2 to on 4-8 fg, 1-2 3pt, 2-2 ft

Most importantly, he didn’t look like someone who has only been a college student for 10 days. Granted, it’s against a D2 team, but it was still a promising debut.

Ody and Mucius brought a lot of energy. Wake will need that.

Carter Whitt got a lot of playing time. Hope that is more Forbes wanting to see what he has in Whitt, and not a sign that Neath isn't fully healthy.

Lol the ESPN box score doesn't even have Whitt listed. We just magically have 70 points.

Had the game on with the sound off in the background while my mother was over playing with the kid. First game I’ve watched in 2 years.

Is Wake bad or Catawba good? And the HIPPIE is basically a HS senior, right? He was decent.

Had the game on with the sound off in the background while my mother was over playing with the kid. First game I’ve watched in 2 years.

Is Wake bad or Catawba good? And the HIPPIE is basically a HS senior, right? He was decent.

I mean, we're bad but are missing DuBose, Jonah, and Ingraham. They've been our top 3 scorers at a combined 35 points per game. Ody was playing his first game of the year. Bottom line is Forbes clawed together a lineup that could maybe surprise some folks, and it got decimated 2 games into the season.

Be glad we're playing at all and just hope nobody dies or ends their career from COVID complications.

Some of both. Catawba is a perennial D2 tournament team. Wake isn't that good. Wake needs Jonah back.

Yes
Carter Whitt should be starting his last semester of HS. Instead, he is starting his first at Wake.

Moussaud looks a bit lost. He also needs to play some better defense

Game went about how I thought. You can't just not play for 30+ days and come out conditioned and sharp. Whitt looks good

Great rebound by Mucius.

That was a great rebound. That's a winning play, and something we need more of from Mucius.

To me, Mucius and Massoud are playing similar on offense - shooting contested threes instead of waiting for better shots. I really like Williamson - he knows how to win, and hopefully he doesn't lose that trait this year (I think we'll likely lose a lot of games).

Back