• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Catawba Indians at WF -- New Years Eve 3 pm - ACCN

It's pretty wild that a guy who was just playing high school basketball and hasn't spent THAT much time learning the system was able to come in and put up 11 pts and 4 asst.

It's pretty wild that a guy who was just playing high school basketball and hasn't spent THAT much time learning the system was able to come in and put up 11 pts and 4 asst.

At least one basket was an end to end dribbling exhibition for a layup.

Ball movement is so much better as is defense. Obviously have not played a top team but in 2 years we will be in the upper echelon for sure. Williamson is a great addition. Appears to be a gamer and plays with alot of energy. Whitt was impressive for a high school senior playing his first game. Need some beef underneath.

It’s almost like the players have been coached on what they should do in practice and then are applying it during the game. Such a strange thing to see.

At least one basket was an end to end dribbling exhibition for a layup.

That was one of the coolest things I have seen a Wake basketball player do in a long time. Whitt had his man beat, but he wasn't out of control. He was also looking to pass the whole time. Reminded me a bit of CP3. Aggressive but not out of control.

Whitt has good handles. He needs to be quicker and stronger with his passes, but he's got a lot of tlaent. The good part about this is he'll be able to work out some of issues in a free year.

He needs to get a lot, lot stronger or he'll be bounced around in the ACC.

His huge weakness is defense. At this point he is terrible and doesn't really understand what to do. This is where he'll have to work the most or we will be PnRed to death.

The good news is he's got time to learn and grow.

Whitt has good handles. He needs to be quicker and stronger with his passes, but he's got a lot of tlaent. The good part about this is he'll be able to work out some of issues in a free year.

His huge weakness is defense. At this point he is terrible and doesn't really understand what to do. This is where he'll have to work the most or we will be PnRed to death.

Considering that he is a kid who should be in high school and doesn't look like he needs a razor yet, he has time to gain strength and weight.

Well, he did have 10 days of potential practice with the team. :)

When he checked into the game, the guys on the floor had to tell him where to go (on defense).

I am shocked that Wake will benefit by the covid rules on eligibility. This something kaye would come up with (maybe he did, but I haven't been paying attention). To have a top rated frosh with essentially a year of experience will be huge.

Sunday at GT could get ugly unless we have several more players back and even then the whole team is out of "basketball shape".

Sunday at GT could get ugly unless we have several more players back and even then the whole team is out of "basketball shape".

Maybe it won't be as bad as when one of Bzzzz's teams went to Tech and they scored the first 20 points I think.

Back