• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Trump the worst American ever? (Poll)

Is Donald Trump the single worst American citizen to ever live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hundreds of thousands of people have died because of his incompetence and ego. I’m not sure any other American citizen in history is responsible for as much death as Trump.

Thirty eight responses and no mention of Lee Harvey Oswald.

How quickly we forget.

Trump's lies will end up intentionally killing over 500,000 totally innocent Americans.

Trump incited an attempted coup.

Trump tried overthrow our government.

Trump intentionally made racism agreeable to millions of Americans.

Trump sided with our enemies against our country.

Oswald did a horrible thing. John Wilkes Boothe did a horrible thing. Benedict Arnold did a terrible thing. None of them approach the evil of Trump.

Hundreds of thousands of people have died because of his incompetence and ego. I’m not sure any other American citizen in history is responsible for as much death as Trump.

I get what you're saying, but Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee, and a bevy of other Confederates also killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, all for the causes of secession and slavery, and when I think of worst American I tend to think most evil and malicious in their intent, and there are plenty who fit that bill. Trump certainly ranks up there no doubt, but there are certainly Confederate leaders whose death toll in fellow Americans killed ranks with Trump, and others from Joe McCarthy to Jim Jones to Timothy McVeigh who, while their damage may not have the scale of Trump, certainly were epic and terrifying in their evil deeds and actions. At any rate Trump is most definitely the worst POTUS in American history, which is more than enough for me to say good riddance.

Trump's lies will end up intentionally killing over 500,000 totally innocent Americans.

Trump incited an attempted coup.

Trump tried overthrow our government.

Trump intentionally made racism agreeable to millions of Americans.

Trump sided with our enemies against our country.

Oswald did a horrible thing. John Wilkes Boothe did a horrible thing. Benedict Arnold did a terrible thing. None of them approach the evil of Trump.

It's a comment on the fact he was never mentioned, not who is worse. For many Americans it is one of three or four days in their life they will remember clearly. Pearl Harbor, Kennedy's Assassination, 9/11 and 1/6/2021. For some Americans, it is the first day. I hope it is the last of my lifetime. I am uncertain if it will be the last day. These are dangerous times.

Last edited:
Covid deaths are more than half of the long accepted historic number (620,000) of dead from the Civil War and are approaching half the most recent upward revised number (750,000) which purports to include delayed deaths from injuries incurred during the war.

Covid deaths could reach those numbers. I pray they do not.

The Trump's fucking suck. Couldn't figure out where to post this so this thread seems as good as any.

Secret Service spent $3K a month on rental toilet after Jared and Ivanka wouldn't let them use their bathroom. A 5,000 sq ft house with 6.5 bathrooms.

This forced agents to find creative ways to properly relieve themselves, including trips to former President Barack Obama's house, which is located in the same neighborhood, as well as renting a porta-potty. The agents finally found a permanent restroom when the government spent $3,000 a month to rent out a basement studio from one of Jared and Ivanka's neighbors.

https://www.rawstory.com/secret-service/

The Trump's fucking suck. Couldn't figure out where to post this so this thread seems as good as any.

Secret Service spent $3K a month on rental toilet after Jared and Ivanka wouldn't let them use their bathroom. A 5,000 sq ft house with 6.5 bathrooms.

This forced agents to find creative ways to properly relieve themselves, including trips to former President Barack Obama's house, which is located in the same neighborhood, as well as renting a porta-potty. The agents finally found a permanent restroom when the government spent $3,000 a month to rent out a basement studio from one of Jared and Ivanka's neighbors.

when the Obamas first bought their house there were a lot of Fox News types who liked to point out how it's around the corner from a giant mosque. but of course that isn't pointed out when it comes to Javanka's house.

I had higher hopes for the end of that sentence.

ErtaqYJXcAkt9N0

Covid deaths are more than half of the long accepted historic number (620,000) of dead from the Civil War and are approaching half the most recent upward revised number (750,000) which purports to include delayed deaths from injuries incurred during the war.

Covid deaths could reach those numbers. I pray they do not.

At the current rate of 4K+/day, we will lose another 300K by the end of March and be up to 700K. We ain't praying our way out of this 1.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/01/trump-worst-president-history/617730/

Trump’s heartless and incompetent approach to immigration, his use of tax policy to punish states that didn’t vote for him, his diversion of public funds to properties owned by him and his family, his impulsive and self-defeating approach to trade, and his petulance toward traditional allies assured on their own that he would not be seen as a successful modern president. But those failures have more to do with the first part of his oath. The case that Trump is not just the worst of our modern presidents but the worst of them all rests on three other pillars, not all of which have a Nixonian parallel.

1. Subordinate national-security interests to his political needs
2. Dereliction of duty during the COVID-19 pandemic
3. Chief instigator of the attempted insurrection of January 6

Back