• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Football Season

Depth chart is out

Bergan is listed above Kamara

Coby Davis is listed as a starter. I didn't think he still had knees now that he is 35.

Nick Anderson isn't listed at all.

These are some good QB names.

ODU's coach told the team a couple weeks ago who would start at QB but asked the team to keep it a secret. Pretty impressive it hasn't leaked yet. I would think DJ Mack would start based on his experience at UCF.

ODU's coach told the team a couple weeks ago who would start at QB but asked the team to keep it a secret. Pretty impressive it hasn't leaked yet. I would think DJ Mack would start based on his experience at UCF.

If Wake isn't good enough for it to not really matter, then Wake is in for a very loooooong season.

Depth chart is out

Bergan is listed above Kamara

Coby Davis is listed as a starter. I didn't think he still had knees now that he is 35.

Nick Anderson isn't listed at all.

I’d like to see Davis stay healthy and see what he can do. He looked like a future star as a frosh. Good for him working his way back into the starting lineup.

Starting to get pumped for Friday night. Really looking forward to being back at Groves Stadium (will always be that name to me). Didn't go to any home games last year after not missing a home game since 2001, damn Covid!

Starting to get pumped for Friday night. Really looking forward to being back at Groves Stadium (will always be that name to me). Didn't go to any home games last year after not missing a home game since 2001, damn Covid!

Just received a game-day email from Wake. Unvaccinated are required to wear a mask (did not say they would be checking cards, though), and required for all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status. I guess "indoors" is Bridger and the suites; did not say if that included restrooms, but not a bad idea for being elbow-to-elbow at the whizzers.

Just received a game-day email from Wake. Unvaccinated are required to wear a mask (did not say they would be checking cards, though), and required for all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status. I guess "indoors" is Bridger and the suites; did not say if that included restrooms, but not a bad idea for being elbow-to-elbow at the whizzers.

Yeah, I'm planning on wearing one in the restroom or Bridger, but not in my seats, of course I'm vaccinated. I think the Norfolk State game is a noon start, can you imagine having to wear a mask during that game if the temps are what they've been?

I'm vaxxed but will be wearing mine. Not tryna be unmasked around a shit ton of southern strangers who are all yelling with Delta flying around.

I'm vaxxed but will be wearing mine. Not tryna be unmasked around a shit ton of southern strangers who are all yelling with Delta flying around.

This. You’re outside, but people around you are doing lots of yelling and you’re in the same place for a few hours (and so are the rubes shouting Delta at you). Feels like those latter factors make it more risky than other outdoor activities.

I bought some Wake Forest masks to wear for the season. One disposable mask per game.

https://www.bkstr.com/wakeforeststore/product/disp-mask-6pk-wf-w-scspc-1siz--718999-1

Is Coby Davis the player that got hurt early in the game at Tulane a few seasons ago?

Is Coby Davis the player that got hurt early in the game at Tulane a few seasons ago?

He was a sophomore coming off a decent freshman season and tore his ACL like on the first series.

Back