• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Football Season

My pandemic pet peeve is people who care what other people do to remain safe. If pity wants to wear a hazmat suit to the game, go for it...

My pandemic pet peeve is people who care what other people do to remain safe. If pity wants to wear a hazmat suit to the game, go for it...
Right. It's not like you can't be infected by irresponsible assholes.

First TD is a pic 6 by Nassir Greer.

Smenda is going to level an ODU ball carrier (RB/WR) forcing a fumble, and Ja'Sir Taylor is going to have a scoop and score, if we kick to them first.

If we get the ball it's going to be CBS all the way with a 48 yard TD run after a 47 yard kickoff return from the 5 by whoever we have returning kicks.

First possession will be zone defense by ODU. Wake uses a good mix of run and short throws to march down the field. CBS scores from 6 yards out.

I’ll be wearing a sweet WFU mask and you know why? Because wearing a mask is fucking easy that’s why. And it just might protect someone else.

I’ll be wearing a sweet WFU mask and you know why? Because wearing a mask is fucking easy that’s why. And it just might protect someone else.

If I go into a situation like that, I'm going N95 mask all the way. Maximize my own protection in a big crowd of strangers while also protecting them.

any changes to our jerseys/helmets this season? any idea what color combinations we'll be wearing each game?

Smenda is going to level an ODU ball carrier (RB/WR) forcing a fumble, and Ja'Sir Taylor is going to have a scoop and score, if we kick to them first.

If we get the ball it's going to be CBS all the way with a 48 yard TD run after a 47 yard kickoff return from the 5 by whoever we have returning kicks.

You guys are confident ODU fans are confident. I’m a bit nervous as we struggle with mobile qbs.

Back