• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Football Season

Wake Defense:
#8 in Scoring Defense (14.3 ppg)
#8 in Sacks (15)
#8 in Tackles for Loss (34)
#5 in Interceptions (7)
#20 in Passes Defended (21)
#17 in Fumbles Recovered (4)
#4 in Turnovers (11)
#6 in Opponent 4th Down Conversion (12.5%, 1 of 8)
#5 in Opponent Red Zone Scoring Percentage (54.55%)

Both:
#3 in Turnover Margin (+7)

Wake Offense:
#20 in Scoring Offense (38.8 ppg)
#22 in Sacks Allowed (5)

Individual:
Sam Hartman #16 in Passing TDs (9)
Sam Hartman #15 in Interceptions (1)
Sam Hartman #26 in QB Rating (162.87)
Luigi Vilain #24 in Sacks (3.5)
Caelen Carson and Traveon Redd #13 in Interceptions (2)
Caelen Carson #3 in Passes Defended (8)
Caelen Carson #6 in Passes Broken Up (6)
Ryan Smenda, Jr #6 in Fumbles Forced (2)
Nick Sciba #1 in Field Goal Percentage (100%)
Nick Sciba #8 in Field Goals Made (7)

With the last three makes, Sciba pushed his career percentage into number 1 all time in NCAA history.

Clemson should absolutely not be ranked. Such a cop out to just slot them in at the end. Pathetic.

Nah. Their win over GT looks better than it did last week.

Nah. Their win over GT looks better than it did last week.

I don’t buy it. Why because GT beat a “preseason top 10” team? UNC has proven absolutely nothing this year aside from their undeserved preseason hype. Clemson has similar done absolutely nothing to prove that they actually deserve to be ranked aside from being high in the preseason polls. Make them actually earn it by winning games.

Did you watch the game? Tech looks like a pretty good team. They’ll be in the mix in the Coastal.

I mean Clemson also played Georgia to a very close game.

Clemson being ranked is purely a product of their preseason ranking. They have done nothing on the field to merit being ranked at this point. I can’t believe anyone would argue that. If “Wake Forest” was next to their record not a single person would consider voting for them.

Back