• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Football Season

UNC tickets on Stubhub have fallen recently. $30 for upper level, $60 for lower level.

UNC tickets on Stubhub have fallen recently. $30 for upper level, $60 for lower level.

Great. I want that place in a depression next week, hopefully some locker room drama for the holes as well. Would be nice to see 5K wake fans show up also.

Great. I want that place in a depression next week, hopefully some locker room drama for the holes as well. Would be nice to see 5K wake fans show up also.

I'm optimistic that we'll have a good showing. I bought tickets in the Wake block and we're pretty far back in it. I'm pretty sure they assign seats based on Deacon Club status, so I feel like that has to bode well for Wake selling out its allotment. This on top of Wake fans buying tickets outside of the allotment will hopefully mean we have a nice sized contingent there.

I'm optimistic that we'll have a good showing. I bought tickets in the Wake block and we're pretty far back in it. I'm pretty sure they assign seats based on Deacon Club status, so I feel like that has to bode well for Wake selling out its allotment. This on top of Wake fans buying tickets outside of the allotment will hopefully mean we have a nice sized contingent there.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Carolina let’s go of a defensive coach this week.

Just bought 2 outside of Wake block but down behind the Wake bench. Pumped!

Think there’s a bus or two planned for students.

That is great! Has that been done before?

Happened a few times for state and unc games when I was a student. I think we had a bus to Clemson too. I’m not 100% sure it’s happening but I recall seeing something about it.

The wake student showing @UVA was pretty impressive. I walked out of the stadium with a big group of them. I imagine it’s only going to be bigger now that we are 8-0

Happened a few times for state and unc games when I was a student. I think we had a bus to Clemson too. I’m not 100% sure it’s happening but I recall seeing something about it.

Here you go. It’s official.

Where do the tickets for Wake students come from? Are they out of the WF allotment? Would be kind of great to just fill other areas of their stadium with students through secondary market tickets.

Blows my mind that we will most likely bring this entire 2 deep offense back, minus one or 2 guys.

That is great! Has that been done before?

In 2017 the athletic dept sent buses to the App and Clemson games. My lasting memory of the App game is about 5 people getting in our faces as we got off the bus flipping us off and yelling “fuck you Wake Forest”. That game felt good to win

Back