• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Football Season

Groulx is transferring because he isn’t good enough to play at this level. Sad, but true.

Groulx is transferring because he isn’t good enough to play at this level. Sad, but true.

I heard a bunch of wake students saying he's a d bag and hooking up with his teammates girlfriends and shit. I think he *could* be a locker room problem. Can't confirm that, but passing along what I heard a group of 10 Wake kids talking About

In 2006 our Deacs were predicted last in the ACC, we suffered injuries to some of our key players and we all know how that turned out.

I'm dejected by this news, but coaching can make up for a lot of it, and I think we will have some guys step up and fill the void. I'm sticking to my prediction that we finish 9-4 after our bowl.

Without Greene, Clawson will tighten things up, run the ball a lot and punt a lot after nobody can get open on 3rd and 7.

Should be exciting!

Does Greene declare after this season or does seeing what happened to Sage and Jamie show that more seasoning is worth it?

Does Greene declare after this season or does seeing what happened to Sage and Jamie show that more seasoning is worth it?

Is he even on any NFL draft boards? He only had 29 catches for 582 yards last year. It would be pretty shocking to see him declare coming off what must obviously be a serious injury.

I'm really hoping one of the big outside receivers can step up. If not, Clawson may have to move Roberson outside with Williams in the slot. You have to get your best players on the field.

I heard a bunch of wake students saying he's a d bag and hooking up with his teammates girlfriends and shit. I think he *could* be a locker room problem. Can't confirm that, but passing along what I heard a group of 10 Wake kids talking About

We need those guys and others like them here on this board to balance out the rest of us who are far removed from the day-to-day at MSD.

We need those guys and others like them here on this board to balance out the rest of us who are far removed from the day-to-day at MSD.

When's the last time we had an ogboards census? Seems like the core of users are c/o 2005 thru 2012 or so.

Agree with those who think it's fair to question our S&C program. I mean I guess some of these injuries could have occurred playing pick-up basketball, wakeboarding, etc., but it is concerning how often we have key players suffer season-ending injuries in the offseason.

Clawson said he was running a route, planted and his knee popped. That's just a freak accident, but how in the hell can we justify the recurring theme of "freak accidents".

Greene shouldn't be taking hardly any live reps this off season. Needs to be studying film, strength training, and going through light drills. We can't risk losing our star players 6 weeks before our first game.

Yep. Could just be a freak injury, but could, in theory, have been made more likely by excessive lifting, not enough stretching/warming up, etc. We've seen enough of these where I'm hoping Clawson & co reevaluate their offseason workouts/S&C.

The odds of Greene declaring this year(or transferring just to cover all the bases) are lower than mine trying to hit 6 foot at the ripe age of 25

When's the last time we had an ogboards census? Seems like the core of users are c/o 2005 thru 2012 or so.

I've been out for a couple of years. Having met the guy, everything that's been said on this board about Groulx lines up with reality.

Yeah. This is a pretty outdated method of social media though.

I’m guessing there is a fairly even spread of 80s, 90s, and 00s Deacs on the sports board.

Yeah. This is a pretty outdated method of social media though.

I’m guessing there is a fairly even spread of 80s, 90s, and 00s Deacs on the sports board.

Along with a sprinkling of fossils.

I'm not as optimistic as some that one of the three guard "starters" can just slide into the right tackle spot. I could see one of the young tackles stepping up. Either way, the injury to Nash removes "the whole offensive line is returning" narrative. That will hurt some. The more the O-line guys work together, the better they get. Particularly on double teams and pass-off blocks.

Back