• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Football Season

I dunno about counterfeit tickets, but I do know plenty of recent grads got in on old student IDs.

Hopefully we've exceeded the statute of limitations on that...

And the funny thing is that game didn't even really matter, it was all going to come down to the Maryland game the next week anyway. Were we to win tomorrow there would be no real precedent for how big the State game would be

There were definitely counterfeit tickets in '06. I remember well a few groups of 30 year old VT dudes trying to sit in the student section and getting into fights. It turned a bit ugly in a few spots.

Well if we're 9-0 I'm flying cross country to see it just because it'll be a spectacle

"Ray. People will come Ray.... and they'll watch the game. It will be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters".

:)

Last edited:
Well if we're 9-0 I'm flying cross country to see it just because it'll be a spectacle

I did this last weekend and it was spectacular. Homecoming was nice on campus but tailgating with friends and then watching us destroy Duke in person so sooo satisfying.

Just told my wife that I may just decide to fly in for State as well. She didn't flinch. Makes me wonder what she must have bought herself recently. Ha!

I did this last weekend and it was spectacular. Homecoming was nice on campus but tailgating with friends and then watching us destroy Duke in person so sooo satisfying.

Just told my wife that I may just decide to fly in for State as well. She didn't flinch. Makes me wonder what she must have bought herself recently. Ha!
Probably a boyfriend

There were definitely counterfeit tickets in '06. I remember well a few groups of 30 year old VT dudes trying to sit in the student section and getting into fights. It turned a bit ugly in a few spots.

Yeah I was a senior and we had to stand on the bleachers surrounded by VT necks. The ushers didn’t do shit.

Remember you’ll have three postseason games to travel to.

Oh yeah. Was going through seasons on Wikipedia and missed that one. Was there. Miserable experience.

Was that the game Ronnie's genius idea was to hand people cups and tell them to fill up in the restrooms? I think it was.

Gentle reminder that our offense is without D. Greene and J. Nash.

Back