• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ GT 6 pm Sunday ACCN

We are 9 point dogs tomorrow. Not sure how we keep it that close.

We are 9 point dogs tomorrow. Not sure how we keep it that close.

I'm not a better, but I wouldn't touch that. I'm sure Vegas knows more than I do, but that number looks extremely optimistic. Even if GT has major players out, we have barely played, are not in game shape, have a young team, have a new coach and system, and are on the road. Yes, Forbes is a winner, but this seems like an incredibly tall task.

Given the circumstances with covid and everything going on i say this game gets ugly and we lose by 20+.

Given the circumstances with covid and everything going on i say this game gets ugly and we lose by 20+.

I mean this could be right. But FFS it's GaTech, not Gonzaga.

Really going to miss Ingraham in this one, Tech is tiny, essentially starting 4 guards and a SF which sounds familiar... Considering they haven't beaten anyone by 20 it would certainly sting to be the first. Whitt should be alright filling in for Dubose. Need to bring Massoud off the bench now that Ody is back, curious to see how Forbes plays it. Really comes down to whether we can defend well enough to make up for how far away our offense is from being legit yet.

Losing Dubose hurts. His size, strength, skill and maturity was an asset on both ends of the court. He is a tough match up at SG. I hope he recovers quickly and returns next season.

I'm confused. Neath had 5 of our first 7 points. Why was he pulled?

Props to Bonner for showing how ridiculous the "senior prom" line is. If his school has senior prom, he'll be able to go if it doesn't conflict with a game.

The only thing this season means is that we finally have a legit coach and he's just getting to wet the clay and start molding the program. Wins and losses mean little, not enough to talent to expect Forbes to be competitive in the ACC, as long as we see good effort and trying to execute his system is all we can expect this year.

That half went about as well as expected.

The only thing close to as unwatchable as our bball team are the batshit crazy Kelly Loeffler ads.

Back