• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF @ GT 6 pm Sunday ACCN

The only thing close to as unwatchable as our bball team are the batshit crazy Kelly Loeffler ads.

And here I thought i was only getting them because I’m in the Savannah media market. Nice to know both residents of California who are watching our game will also see them.

I may or may not have mislead a girl into thinking I was into her so she'd get me a student ticket to this game. Not only are we getting crushed, now I have an annoying nuisance to deal with. Might slip out at the under 12 timeout if it's not better.

I may or may not have mislead a girl into thinking I was into her so she'd get me a student ticket to this game. Not only are we getting crushed, now I have an annoying nuisance to deal with. Might slip out at the under 12 timeout if it's not better.

You might be able to intercept one of our passes from your seat

A 3 page pregame/game thread for an ACC game on Sunday evening. This would have been 83 pages in the good old days. Not sure this program is salvageable. Save us Forbes.

On the positive side, we’d have lost like that under Danny Manning too. Probably worse. At least we have hope ahead of us now.

I pulled a similar trick and left at halftime of the 1974 NCSU MD game in Raleigh when my St Mary's date asked if we could leave early against the #3 Terps. Dropped her off and came back for the second half to see the Pack continue their run to the Natty. Meredith girls were better hoops dates.

That was ugly.... typical Wake at ATL house of horrors result even when we were good.

I’m betting this isn’t even in our top 20 worst loses in the last 10 years.

They didn’t quit, Mucius wants the ball, Whitt is going to be good.

I’m betting this isn’t even in our top 20 worst loses in the last 10 years.

They didn’t quit, Mucius wants the ball, Whitt is going to be good.

Ody showed some offensive touch and his usual hustle.

Two stats tell the story. Points off turnovers...GT 26 - Wake 10. Fast break points...GT 25 - Wake 5. When most of your 18 turnovers are passes directly to your opponent to initiate their fast break, everything else looks bad. Wake 3-20 from three point land added to the misery.

Mucius and Oguama actually had decent games.

Barring the signing of an ACC level big or the explosion of one of the ones we have, the next two years are going to be very long.

This might be rock bottom.

The situation Forbes has stepped into is even worse then when Clawson took over the football program. At least Clawson inherited a pretty good defense, not good enough to make up for the horrid offense, but that side of the ball was pretty good. Forbes has inherited an undermanned, poorly coached (returning players), ill-fitting roster, etc. mess. The best thing we can hope for this season, is to get through it and let him start putting his fingerprints on the program. Next season will hopefully see some good improvement on the court, but still see us in the bottom of the league. Year 3, if all goes well, could be the year we really start to see things improving.

Back