• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenneth Walker and Trey Rucker enter Transfer Portal

Great point. In general, it is not uncommon for college kids to feel like they're not getting the overall college experience they expected. And this may be particularly true for Wake.

No, not particularly true of Wake. Our graduation rate is much higher than many of the big state schools, especially.

Lulz. Maybe that’s a weigh station plan and he hopes to make his BIG move after next season.

Per one of our players on the football team that would know and have no reason to lie about it, Walker left because he didn’t like the coaches, didn’t like the program.

Per one of our players on the football team that would know and have no reason to lie about it, Walker left because he didn’t like the coaches, didn’t like the program.

Disappointing if true, but not terribly troubling really. Players are individuals and like everybody else in life, you click with some people and others you don't. I think Walker may have felt he deserved a bigger role and to some extent I agree as I think he was our best back, but those coaches are also the one of the few staffs that gave he a shot at a P5 program I believe.

Disappointing if true, but not terribly troubling really. Players are individuals and like everybody else in life, you click with some people and others you don't. I think Walker may have felt he deserved a bigger role and to some extent I agree as I think he was our best back, but those coaches are also the one of the few staffs that gave he a shot at a P5 program I believe.

Walker seemed like it was more about him then about the team. Didn't he have a Kenneth Walker III headband that he wore. No I in Team.

To me, this is where transfer rules actually work. As good as he is, if KW3 was that unhappy playing for WF, he should play somewhere else. Will be interested to see if the grass is truly greener in East Lansing, Michigan. Skeptical.

To me, this is where transfer rules actually work. As good as he is, if KW3 was that unhappy playing for WF, he should play somewhere else. Will be interested to see if the grass is truly greener in East Lansing, Michigan. Skeptical.

If he is looking to be the premier rb he is going to be disappointed as I read he’ll probably be splitting with at least two other guys

Well.......their colors are green.

Agreed, hope he does well wherever. He's a really good back and helped the Deacs win games and for that, we thank you!

Whatever, Clawson has lost by far the best RB he has recruited to Wake....

Last edited:
Back