• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time to start wondering is there a "culture issue" with Wake Forest Football

It's not a culture problem. It's a bunch of self-interested college kids who, for better or for worse, are making the decisions they think are best for them.

You know who has a culture issue ?

So we Cam and Conor agreeing that there is an issue. Just waiting on Les to chime in.

So we Cam and Conor agreeing that there is an issue. Just waiting on Les to chime in.

They just hate Clawson because of the depth charts and injury reports not being accurate.

JK! love reading their stuff.

FWIW, Boston College's leading rusher David Bailey is in the transfer portal. He will be coveted.

FWIW, Boston College's leading rusher David Bailey is in the transfer portal. He will be coveted.

Doubt BC message boards have a thread titled: “Is it time to start wondering is there a culture issue with Boston College Football?”

I bet their transfer actually ends up at another P5 school, which would differ from 90% of Wake’s transfers.

Clawson letting Surratt and Newman participate in Wake's pro day.

Clawson mentioned that this should be the deepest team we have had "if" we stay healthy due to so many people returning and super seniors.

Also mentioned how many true freshman have emerged.

So we are equating a Junior with 7 tds and 400 yards rushing who committed to a different coaching staff transferring, with a redshirt freshmen running back opting out near the end of the season while on a record setting touchdown pace?

I can’t believe people are still posting in this dumbass thread. I guess I just did the same thing. Fuck.

Back