• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Deacs @ UVA - Wednesday 9 pm - FOX Sports South/Regional Sports Networks

Lots of work left on defense but I do like how we're helping on the kickout from the baseline and closing off the penetration. MUCH MUCH improved

Carter with 2 hs turnovers and an early 3, let it come to you young fella. Like Mucius pushing it but under control please. 30-27 now as UVA also shooting 3s well. 3:40

Great game so far. They look much improved from at GT. Mucius is growing into his leadership role and showing great hustle.

We look like a basketball team. This is reaaallly encouraging. A win would be awesome but I’m not expecting it.

We absolutely HAVE to learn to defend the weak side on defense. It has been a wasteland for 10+ years.

Wow, is this the same team I watched a couple days ago?

Fyi I'm in Charlotte and watching using surfshark with a vpn in phoenix then using the espn app.

We look like a basketball team. This is reaaallly encouraging. A win would be awesome but I’m not expecting it.

I'm absolutely thrilled Forbes has this bunch this competitive. I'm excited to watch actual player development. Something I've not seen in over a decade!

We look about a hundred times better than we did against GT. Yes, good shooting always makes the offense look better, but it’s not just that. We look quicker, our passes are crisper, our movement is better, and we’re playing with an energy and purpose that we just didn’t have the other day.

On the defensive end, we look borderline competent as well. I wouldn’t say the difference is as stark there, but if we could play like this every night, we will win some games.

I don’t expect we’ll play as well in the second half because of UVA adjustments, lack of game fitness, and a short bench, but I’m just happy with the half we had.

That is what happens when you have a good coach instead of a buffoon. Improvement! Love the ball movement

Talked to a friend who works for the team. Said he felt the team totally abandoned the game plan against GT and Forbes gave them hell in practice and got them ready for this game. Love seeing good coaching pay off.
Those without cable you can stream on nbastream.tv just with no audio. I'm using the radio audio.

Talked to a friend who works for the team. Said he felt the team totally abandoned the game plan against GT and Forbes gave them hell in practice and got them ready for this game. Love seeing good coaching pay off.
Those without cable you can stream on nbastream.tv just with no audio. I'm using the radio audio.

And Forbes certainly changed the starting line up for this game. Maybe a message being sent?

Has not a dang thing to do with this team. Move on and watch them learn as they are coached.

Please don't be so defensive. If you actually read my post, I was not being critical of this team or coach. Calm down.

Back