• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Deacs @ UVA - Wednesday 9 pm - FOX Sports South/Regional Sports Networks

Talked to a friend who works for the team. Said he felt the team totally abandoned the game plan against GT and Forbes gave them hell in practice and got them ready for this game. Love seeing good coaching pay off.
Those without cable you can stream on nbastream.tv just with no audio. I'm using the radio audio.

Thanks for the heads up on nbastream.tv. Not looking good in the 2nd but hanging in there.

Thanks for the heads up on nbastream.tv. Not looking good in the 2nd but hanging in there.

Basketball is a game of runs. Lost the first quarter of the second half, now let's win this to the under 12 timeout.

Listening to the radio broadcast is very weird. Low fake crowd noise and no game sounds.

Neath in the trfr portal later will not hurt my feelings. Johnson not hurting us but zero contribution

Down 58-49.

Now we can see what this group is made of down 9 with 10 to go. Get a couple stops and scores and make it a game or fade away and lose by 15 or 20.

Cut the deficit to 4-5 before next timeout and we're in this thing. Moving the ball well. Just need a few to drop.

Whitt has had a few times in the past two games where he’s made what would be a great high school pass. Unfortunately, the defenders at this level are bigger, faster, and stronger, so it ends up being a turnover. I imagine he’ll find that adjustment in another few weeks.

Outscored 28-10 in 2nd half with 7 minutes to go, down 13

Whitt has had a few times in the past two games where he’s made what would be a great high school pass. Unfortunately, the defenders at this level are bigger, faster, and stronger, so it ends up being a turnover. I imagine he’ll find that adjustment in another few weeks.

I was about to post the same thing. Whitt is quickly finding out the ACC defenders are about twice as fast and longer than high school competition.

A lot of positives and a lot of teaching moments from tonight. Also the refs have been questionable down the stretch calling ticks tack fouls on us and not on UVA.

So we have a coach who doesn't foul down 9 with 45 sec left. That's interesting.

Tough loss, but better performance.

My man crush on Jonah Antonio continues to swell.

So we have a coach who doesn't foul down 9 with 45 sec left. That's interesting.

Virginia shoots like 75%+ from the line so I don't particularly mind that, just would've liked to see us start pressing earlier and more often. All in all I give us a B on the night. Lot's of positives like moving the ball well and playing more solid defense. On an individual basis lot's of easy things to work on like Davien not putting his head down and driving into the lane against guys twice his size and defenders down low not doubling everything leading to weak side layups.

Back