Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

Trump is only allowed to tweet to himself for 6 months. At that time LK and the mods will reinstate him.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    Trump is only allowed to tweet to himself for 6 months. At that time LK and the mods will reinstate him.
    This is funny shit right here.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    "This is undignified, immature, and intemperate behavior from the President-elect."

lol

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    trump's twitter account suspended

twitter should have done this four fucking years ago - and plenty of reasons to do so along the way

timing is interesting/sus
    Question - did the events of Tuesday or Wednesday have more of an impact on this decision?

ETA: same goes for Facebook.

You hate to see it.

What does thedonald.win think?

I disagree with you
    This guy’s bringing the heat:

“It’s ridiculous he never made a backup”

Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post
    "This is undignified, immature, and intemperate behavior from the President-elect."

lol
    After four years of Trump this statement is high comedy. And lol at Hawley for responding to this after his Missouri mentor and sponsor John Danforth told a reporter that “Supporting Josh and trying so hard to get him elected to the Senate was the worst mistake I ever made in my life", that Hawley "bamboozled" him into supporting him when he ran for the Senate in 2018, and that he would not support Hawley for reelection in 2024 or for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination. Also, one of Hawley's main campaign donors in 2018 said that he will no longer support him. At least he gets to play the victim for Trump's rube base for all its worth. "The elites are all against me - but I'm fighting for you!"

I like the guy that needs Twitter to tell him China launched a nuke at his trailer.

Don’t think I’ve had an opportunity to say this yet...but to every rube and anti-anti trumper on this board (past and present) who said I had Trump Derangement Syndrome for 4 straight years:

FUCK YOU.

Banhammer'd
    Only a gun toting Trump supporter could commit treason by trying to overthrow the government died by tazing himself in the nuts so long that it caused him to have a heart attack and die.

I won’t take credit for the reference (see Bulwark article linked below) but this is exactly how I feel tonight.

https://youtu.be/K_DnRn9hyFU

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/...e-you-thinking

Scooter Banks

Buttfart88 makes some good points, as usual.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING HERE?

Time to collect the trash. Just tell them where to find it

Last edited by awaken; 01-08-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Police forces across the US need to be investigated.

If anyone wants to see what happens when a police force gets politicized, check out a book from the library on the Weimar Republic.

Or watch Babylon Berlin on Netflix for the cliff notes.
    Chicago FOP prez in hot water over his comments over the event

hope it accelerates some reform locally

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Chicago FOP prez in hot water over his comments over the event

hope it accelerates some reform locally
    Unfortunately it won’t. We will be having this same debate in 40 years with maybe a few incremental improvements along the way. But it needs to move faster.

I’ll be the first to admit that I mostly dismissed warnings about the police from posters like JCAS, MDMH, Strick and PH as hysteria (I’m learning, please forgive me), but you guys are right...between this summer and this week’s bullshit...you guys are spot on.

Comic relief after you read the thread above.