Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

Twitter is gonna have a lot of blood on its hands when Trump shoots off a tantrum nuke tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    *one of* the fascist insurrectionists with zip ties.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSokolove View Post
    Twitter is gonna have a lot of blood on its hands when Trump shoots off a tantrum nuke tomorrow.
    Of all the things that someone whose acted as if their main driving desire is to be the topic of all conversations and heard at all times, being banned from Twitter is probably worse than being impeached.

Should someone who cannot handle a twitter account have the nuclear codes?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Not just suspended, permanently banned.
    Birds are real.

Donít think Iíve had an opportunity to say this yet...but to every rube and anti-anti trumper on this board (past and present) who said I had Trump Derangement Syndrome for 4 straight years:

FUCK YOU.
    Mobile rep
    Birds are real.

Google should assist the FBI using their location/tracking services. All these rubes with their phones on probably got a Google review notification "How did you like the Capitol?"

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Like holding back a horde of brain dead zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I like the way Snrub thinks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafi View Post
    They should be able to track their cell phone location, right? I think that's a cell phone on his chest.
    That is an interesting question. Can they just zone in on that data to see every cell phone that was inside the building at that time? Iíve just seen searching based on pictures it it seems we should be able to do that, right?
    Letís get this done!

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Some sobering thoughts based on the photos coming out of this. The idea is that there were two groups. Group 1 is the rubes and Group 2 were on a mission. Group 1 was cover for Group 2. Group 1 didn't know what to do when they got inside. Group 2 didn't realize Group 1 and reporters would be taking pictures and video of breaking into a federal building.

This picture illustrates the difference.

Twitter trying to ID these guys

What's really tearing this country apart is vicious partisan rhetoric!

Donít think Iíve had an opportunity to say this yet...but to every rube and anti-anti trumper on this board (past and present) who said I had Trump Derangement Syndrome for 4 straight years:

FUCK YOU.
    Letís get this done!

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    "oh wow, I didn't realize that walking on the floor of the Senate, and into the office of the Speaker of the House, with zipties in hand, was frowned upon. My bad."

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Reminds me of that old Chappelle sketch about being with his white friend Chip and getting stopped by the cops. ďSorry officer. I didnít know I couldnít do that.Ē