Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1393

Thread: 2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

  1. #41
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    How many dead would there be if the rioters were black?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    And that was just to protect a statue.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    How many dead would there be if the rioters were black?
    We'll never know.

    Fuck Donald Trump.

  4. #44
    CNN just read W's statement condemning the riots (reasonable), but then said that George W Bush "lived through the Iraq war". Yeah, that's one way to put it.

  5. #45

    2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

    Biden and his national security team need to relay to Trump that he has until Feb 1st to leave the country or the entire justice system will brought down on him and his family. Also assassination needs to be on the table.

    Trump has to be to treated like the thug third world dictator that he is. Either exile or death. Those should be his two choices. You canít let thugs like him stay in your country.

  6. #46
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Biden and his national security team need to relay to Trump that he has until Feb 1st to leave the country or the entire justice system will brought down on him and his family. Also assassination needs to be on the table.

    Trump has to be to treated like the thug third world dictator that he is. Either exile or death. Those should be his two choices. You canít let thugs like him stay in your country.
    Who will take him?

    Putin can't get anything else from him. If he lets Trump into Russia, he'll be dead within six months.

  7. #47


    Exile or death. He wonít stop.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Biden and his national security team need to relay to Trump that he has until Feb 1st to leave the country or the entire justice system will brought down on him and his family. Also assassination needs to be on the table.

    Trump has to be to treated like the thug third world dictator that he is. Either exile or death. Those should be his two choices. You canít let thugs like him stay in your country.
    No, we should not resort to extra judicial, banana republic methods. We want to return to being a nation of laws. And Biden should let the state courts deal with the prosecutions. Hell, I hope Trump pardons himself. Biden needs to focus all his attention to vaccine rollout.

  9. #49
    Apparently, folks are starting to talk about the 25th amendment. Sounds like Pence and some of the defense folks are bypassing Trump.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Apparently, folks are starting to talk about the 25th amendment. Sounds like Pence and some of the defense folks are bypassing Trump.
    There might be mental incapacitation. I doubt enough Trump's actings would agree.

  11. #51
    Older than Dirt WFU71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The 'Noke
    Posts
    4,338
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Apparently, folks are starting to talk about the 25th amendment. Sounds like Pence and some of the defense folks are bypassing Trump.
    Can they do it tonight?

  12. #52

    2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    No, we should not resort to extra judicial, banana republic methods. We want to return to being a nation of laws. And Biden should let the state courts deal with the prosecutions. Hell, I hope Trump pardons himself. Biden needs to focus all his attention to vaccine rollout.
    Thatís how you get another Trump in 5-10 years. You canít treat him with the kid gloves that the Metro Police are treating the insurrections. Thereís need to be example set. It can be hush, hush weíve killed plenty of political leaders of his ilk over the years all over the world.

    Or he can flee the country. His choice.

  13. #53
    I heard it on CBS running news.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Thatís how you get another Trump in 5-10 years. You canít treat him with the kid gloves that the Metro Police are treating the insurrections. Thereís need to be example set. It can be hush, hush weíve killed plenty of political leaders of his ilk over the years all over the world.
    Yes, we may become a banana republic within this decade. That said, and until such time as that happens, we need to defend vigorously the rule of law and fight unlawful conduct.

  15. #55

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Yes, we may become a banana republic within this decade. That said, and until such time as that happens, we need to defend vigorously the rule of law and fight unlawful conduct.
    yeah dawg "defending the rule of law" would be indicting and prosecuting that shithead to the fullest extent.

  17. #57

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Apparently, folks are starting to talk about the 25th amendment. Sounds like Pence and some of the defense folks are bypassing Trump.
    Better late than never...?


    Fucking Republicans.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  19. #59
    omg


  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    yeah dawg "defending the rule of law" would be indicting and prosecuting that shithead to the fullest extent.
    Yes, I look forward to NY bringing criminal charges that a federal pardon won't block. If Biden were to make that his main point of interest, he will not enjoy a successful presidency. He needs to let the states take care of that and focus on vaccine rollout and covid relief.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •