• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Police response has been light. Just hand-held pepper spray. Where is the tear-gas, flash-bangs and rubber bullets shot head high? Light response has led to Capitol being breached and yahoos running around in the Senate. Senate has recessed and fled in underground tunnels. This is shameful, but if you ever need an example of white privilege (from mild police response), this is it. Where is the National Guard? Who summons them when on Federal property?

Police response has been light. Just hand-held pepper spray. Where is the tear-gas, flash-bangs and rubber bullets shot head high? Light response has led to Capitol being breached and yahoos running around in the Senate. Senate has recessed and fled in underground tunnels. This is shameful, but if you ever need an example of white privilege (from mild police response), this is it. Where is the National Guard? Who summons them when on Federal property?

It's the president's job to protect federal property, if necessary, by federalizing National Guard.

Welp, Bernie was right about people wanting a revolution, he was just wrong about which people. This is fucking bleak. Hospitals coast to coast overrun with COVID, medical supply shortages, an eviction crisis, an economic crisis. State governments in partisan revolt, and armed white supremacists overtaking the capital and attempting a coup. Why the fuck am I having children right now? I should be buying weapons and building a bunker somewhere inland away from the rising sea levels.

2021 Republican Coup (Attempt?)

I hope whatever redneck militia controls Winston, after the fall of the Union, will accept pairs of size 12 Jordans as a proper tribute.

Similar activity in GA and KS and lord knows where else

I hope whatever redneck militia controls Winston, after the fall of the Union, will accept pairs of size 12 Jordans as a proper tribute.

You got New Balance?

Biden is about to make a speech. It's expecting but sickening that Trump hasn't done anything in public. After all, he incited this by telling his people to go to the Capitol.

Trump needs to be arrested!!!

And my friends and family wonder why I took a sharp left turn politically...

Twitter made that tweet unreplyable to (not an actual word, I'll guess).

Hm, I must've missed the part about locking them up for 10 years for damaging federal property?

Back