• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Twitter is gonna have a lot of blood on its hands when Trump shoots off a tantrum nuke tomorrow.

Twitter is gonna have a lot of blood on its hands when Trump shoots off a tantrum nuke tomorrow.

Of all the things that someone whose acted as if their main driving desire is to be the topic of all conversations and heard at all times, being banned from Twitter is probably worse than being impeached.

Should someone who cannot handle a twitter account have the nuclear codes?

Google should assist the FBI using their location/tracking services. All these rubes with their phones on probably got a Google review notification "How did you like the Capitol?"

They should be able to track their cell phone location, right? I think that's a cell phone on his chest.

That is an interesting question. Can they just zone in on that data to see every cell phone that was inside the building at that time? I’ve just seen searching based on pictures it it seems we should be able to do that, right?

Some sobering thoughts based on the photos coming out of this. The idea is that there were two groups. Group 1 is the rubes and Group 2 were on a mission. Group 1 was cover for Group 2. Group 1 didn't know what to do when they got inside. Group 2 didn't realize Group 1 and reporters would be taking pictures and video of breaking into a federal building.

This picture illustrates the difference.

Twitter trying to ID these guys

What's really tearing this country apart is vicious partisan rhetoric!

capitol-smoke-rt-ps-210106_1609971925753_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

"oh wow, I didn't realize that walking on the floor of the Senate, and into the office of the Speaker of the House, with zipties in hand, was frowned upon. My bad."

Reminds me of that old Chappelle sketch about being with his white friend Chip and getting stopped by the cops. “Sorry officer. I didn’t know I couldn’t do that.”

Back