• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

i think we're fucked. yeah, biden won and the dems have the senate for a few years but Q/trumpm fascism is not going away. The intense process of denazifying Germany took a concerted cultural/legal effort over like a decade after WWII

Thank god those heroic voters saved us from a Hillary Clinton presidency in 2016. Could you imagine the horror of those 4 years. Thank you for your service, you brave patriots too afraid to admit who you voted for.

Speaking of, I guess he has to lock her up soon since he’s running out of time.

Same assholes would have done the same thing at some point if Hillary had won.

i think we're fucked. yeah, biden won and the dems have the senate for a few years but Q/trumpm fascism is not going away. The intense process of denazifying Germany took a concerted cultural/legal effort over like a decade after WWII

Not to mention, WWII itself.

Same assholes would have done the same thing at some point if Hillary had won.

I don’t know. I think Trumps win activated a lot of these nutjobs, especially because he won *against* the liberal narrative that he couldn’t win. If he loses, there is never a “silent majority” and maybe Trumpism stays dormant.

I don’t know. I think Trumps win activated a lot of these nutjobs, especially because he won *against* the liberal narrative that he couldn’t win. If he loses, there is never a “silent majority” and maybe Trumpism stays dormant.

i don't know; trump might have just Rallied for four years

So if it really was antifa, that means that Trump referred to antifa members as "very special" and that he loves them. That means that Trump is the head of antifa right?

This. Why were these traitors allowed to waltz into the Capitol? Why were they allowed to leave freely? This encourages future action. If they were all arrested, or the police shot the intruders, it would have discouraged future behavior.

If some Q people go to jail for criminal acts, it will fall apart. Hopefully, there are some legitimate charges.

If some Q people go to jail for criminal acts, it will fall apart. Hopefully, there are some legitimate charges.

Assault on a police officer and/or federal official should be on the table. Breaking and entering, burglary also seem plausible charges, in addition to trespassing.

Assault on a police officer and/or federal official should be on the table. Breaking and entering, burglary also seem plausible charges, in addition to trespassing.

Once a few go to jail, Q will fall apart. They are posers.

Agreed.

And fwiw, it turns out Gil Scott-Heron was wrong.

Now that Trump has totally pissed Pence off, I have some doubts if Trump resigns on the last day thinking Pence will pardon him that it might not happen. How great would it be if this happens?

Garland should look into the pardons of Trump's allies as being obstruction of justice by Trump which could void all of them as well as open them up for obstruction and conspiracy charges. They could have their own wing at Leavenworth.

Now that Trump has totally pissed Pence off, I have some doubts if Trump resigns on the last day thinking Pence will pardon him that it might not happen. How great would it be if this happens?

Garland should look into the pardons of Trump's allies as being obstruction of justice by Trump which could void all of them as well as open them up for obstruction and conspiracy charges. They could have their own wing at Leavenworth.

Trump now has to pardon himself and his family for all federal crimes they may have committed. And he should get a constitutional expert to write it up in a way that it passes muster, not Rudy.

Trump now has to pardon himself and his family for all federal crimes they may have committed. And he should get a constitutional expert to write it up in a way that it passes muster, not Rudy.

I look forward to our future lawless presidents pardoning themselves for various atrocities.

What has he done in the past four years makes you think he wouldn't get a hack over an expert? Also, what respected expert would ever put his name on anything Trump after yesterday?

What has he done in the past four years makes you think he wouldn't get a hack over an expert? Also, what respected expert would ever put his name on anything Trump after yesterday?

He has Cleta Mitchell.

Last edited:

That's the thing. Someone needs to sit him down and insist that he get an expert to draft the pardons as well as they can be. We know he's scared of jail, and I'm guessing his kids are as well. I gotta think their survival instincts will take over at some point because they have to know some criminal prosecutions are coming. At least a pardon gets you out of all the potential federal charges, and after yesterday, Don and Junior need to fear federal charges more than ever.

I look forward to our future lawless presidents pardoning themselves for various atrocities.

I see this as a definite possibility, and I don't think it's safe to assume that we will continue to be a democratic republic.

Back